Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Disney characters predictions

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
the topic is closed |
11/15/2015 10:04 AM
edoggthan1998
Mickey Mouse
edoggthan1998

Would characters like Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz from Star vs the Forces of Evil would come to the Disney Parks? Joy and Sadness from Inside Out would come to Epcot. Spider-Man, Thor, and Captain America would come to Disney World. Giffany from Gravity Falls would come to the Disney Parks, not as a costume or face character, but as a interactive character like Constatine from Muppets Most Wanted arrived to Disney World for the villains event in 2014. Any thoughts and ideas for other Disney characters?
0 permalink
11/15/2015 11:25 PM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

I wish that dipper and mable would just show up
0 permalink
11/17/2015 1:39 AM
mattblack
Angel
mattblack

After Phineas & Ferb, Disney Parks seems to really not want to acknowledge any Disney XD show with the exception of some occasional merchandise. Which is a shame, because there are so many good shows right now. The one exception appears to be Star Wars Rebels, and that's Star Wars.

Now, since P&F has finally ended, I can't imagine they'd be around too much longer, so there's a chance that they might slot in characters from one of the newer shows as a replacement (I'd imagine Gravity Falls to be the frontrunner, though Star Vs. The Forces of Evil seems possible too).
0 permalink
11/17/2015 10:22 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

I feel like Gravity Falls has been around for a long time but hasn't gotten enough attention. Since Phineas and Ferb's street show at DCA was cancelled I feel like They could move the Green Army Men back where they were and put a Gravity Falls show in.
0 permalink
7/25/2016 2:07 AM
DapperGirl
Mickey Mouse
DapperGirl

edoggthan1998 Wrote:
Would characters like Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz from Star vs the Forces of Evil would come to the Disney Parks? Joy and Sadness from Inside Out would come to Epcot. Spider-Man, Thor, and Captain America would come to Disney World. Giffany from Gravity Falls would come to the Disney Parks, not as a costume or face character, but as a interactive character like Constatine from Muppets Most Wanted arrived to Disney World for the villains event in 2014. Any thoughts and ideas for other Disney characters?

yes !
0 permalink
the topic is closed |