Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » New WDW happenings for the Holidays

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
the topic is closed |
12/9/2015 10:36 AM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Hello All! Here are some cool new things that are happening at the parks. I know that you probably know most of this but just in case you missed something.

Hollywood Studios: They have a new holiday dance party going on called "Holidays Happen Here Dance Party."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek9zMujFrq8
Sabastian, Bolt, White Rabbit, Stitch, Robin Hood, Genie, Baloo, Pluto, Mickey & other more common characters. They are all wearing a festive scarf. It happens in front of the great movie ride by the stage.
Star Wars Launch Bay is now open with meet & greets with Darth Vader and Chewbacca (for Visa card holders only). There are also characters walking around randomly. Greedo & some Jawas have been out. The Jawas want to trade. If you have ever been to a Star Wars weekend, you know what im talking about.

Magic Kingdom: During the Christmas party (MVMCP), the Diamond Horseshoe just opened last week. It had been under construction for all of the parties till then. While the construction was going on, we met the Country Bears, Reindeer & an Elf outside the building walking the streets. Now that the construction is over and the building has opened, and the party has moved inside. It is called "The Holiday Hootenanny" and you can dance/meet the Country Bears, Horace, Clara Cluck & Clarabelle Cow! They are a hoot!

Also in Disneyland California: I noticed a picture yesterday of Anna & Kristoff meeting in front of a Christmas Tree at a Disneyland Resort. How fun would it be if he would start to meet!
0 permalink
12/9/2015 10:45 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Unless I missed something, the photo you're talking about was actually in Disneyland Paris
But yes, we completely agree - he needs to come out for regular greetings!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
12/9/2015 10:54 AM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Ooops! Your correct! I was just so excited to see the meet! Im just shocked whenever I see a picture of a character that isn't Mickey, Pluto, Goofy, etc...love them but also love the rare characters meeting.
0 permalink
12/9/2015 1:47 PM
DisneyDuckLover
Thumper
DisneyDuckLover

Vador and Chewwy isn't Visa card only? There is a separate Visa card option, I think?

--
Blog: http://DisneyDuckLover.blogspot.co.uk
Twitter: www.twitter.com/DisneyDuckLover
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/disneyducklover/
--
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR PHOTO UPDATES OF MY TRIPS TO THE PARKS!
0 permalink
12/9/2015 2:52 PM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

DisneyDuckLover Wrote:
Vador and Chewwy isn't Visa card only? There is a separate Visa card option, I think?

You're correct, open for every visitor. Visa is separate.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |