Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » Getting Tsums

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
1/9/2016 2:08 PM
Missvick
Mickey Mouse
Missvick

Hey guys. I'm fairly new to the game and just curious what's better, to get all the happiness Tsums first or get some of the premium ones. (I'm dying to get Stitch!!)
They had the Ruby bargain the other day for roughly 6 dollars what would equal about 3-4 premium Tsums so I got that. I have for premium: Jack, Belle, Jasmine (twice), Pascal, Anna, and Thumper. For happiness I have: Mickey, Goofy, Pluto, Eeyore and either Chip or Dale (red nosed one I'm terrible, I can never remember). I'm about 4 boxes from completing my first bingo card. The ones I'm having issues with are the clear Mickey and Minnie Tsums and the call a friend (I know Mike makes call a friend easier). I can't seem to get anything useful done with those Tsums. I can barely get my score to 200k.
Thanks!
--Vick
edited by Missvick on 1/9/2016
0 permalink
1/25/2016 1:35 PM
Yougottalovett
Mickey Mouse
Yougottalovett

Hey Vick,
I read that you should save up and buy just premiums, but I save up and buy an assortment of both. Chip or dale will work with "call a friend" and you'll have to use the tickets 5>4 and +time to get the clear mickey space. Those you select just before you hit start. The more players you have added that actually give hearts the less you have to spend your own money. Go ahead and add yougottalovett.
edited by Yougottalovett on 1/25/2016
0 permalink
3/14/2016 3:13 PM
StitchB
Mickey Mouse
StitchB

Is there a trick to getting new Tsum Tsum, for the past 2 weeks all I've been getting is all the same old characters I have So there skill levels have been raised. 😡😡😡. And it's only increasing the worst characters like Christopher Robin 😡😡😡 HELP!!!
0 permalink
3/14/2016 6:55 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

Unfortunately, no. There isn't a way to get a new tsum instead of a repeat.

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink
3/14/2016 11:12 PM
mrdodo
Minnie Mouse
mrdodo

StitchB Wrote:
Is there a trick to getting new Tsum Tsum, for the past 2 weeks all I've been getting is all the same old characters I have So there skill levels have been raised. 😡😡😡. And it's only increasing the worst characters like Christopher Robin 😡😡😡 HELP!!!

If you're getting tsums like Christopher Robin, have you tried opening more Premium boxes instead of Happiness Boxes?

--
"I haven't the slightest idea."
0 permalink
3/16/2016 8:18 AM
StitchB
Mickey Mouse
StitchB

mrdodo Wrote:
StitchB Wrote:

If you're getting tsums like Christopher Robin, have you tried opening more Premium boxes instead of Happiness Boxes?

Thank you for your reply, and yes every time I try the premium boxes I only get my buzz upgraded 😔
0 permalink
4/19/2016 9:21 AM
disnick
Mickey Mouse
disnick

omg same, im trying to get chip or dale for the bingo but everytime it opens its a flippin' Roo -.-
0 permalink
2/19/2017 10:15 AM
Cleoneko
Mickey Mouse
Cleoneko

How to get Miss Bunny?
0 permalink