Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » Easter Event

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
pages: 1 2 |
3/13/2016 9:57 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

Does anyone understand how Combos work? I'm stuck on "Use a Premium Tsum Tsum to create a 80 combo" (Card 2 Mission 13). The highest combo I've ever made is 68, so I need more info to make it to 80. I can see each time I make a chain there's text that says "1 combo" then "2 combo" etc. Sometimes it resets itself and goes back to 1 but I don't know why. How did you clear this one?

--
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Add me to your LINE friends
username: imcharmmykitty
0 permalink
3/13/2016 10:34 PM
StitchB
Mickey Mouse
StitchB

My problem with card 2 mission 14 is that in takes forever to get out of fever!!!
0 permalink
3/14/2016 3:49 AM
mrdodo
Minnie Mouse
mrdodo

Each time you make a chain(whether it be a 3-tsum long one or 10), the combo goes up by 1. But when you take too much time between chains, the combo breaks and starts from 1 again. However in fever, the combo doesn't break and you have a bit more time to think while making chains.

Using 5▶4 helps and try to make shorter chains such as in 3's and 4's.
Surprise Elsa and Rabbit work well, since each snowgie/carrot counts as a combo when you tap it. Marie or Miss Bunny might help as well.
edited by mrdodo on 3/14/2016

--
"I haven't the slightest idea."
0 permalink
3/14/2016 2:43 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

That was a fantastic explanation, mrdodo! Using Surprise Elsa and tapping the snowgies one at a time worked like a charm. I got to 110! Thanks a million!

--
0 permalink
3/16/2016 12:29 AM
StitchB
Mickey Mouse
StitchB

Ok I know it has been ask again and again but how did you guys pass mission 14 on the 2nd Easter card?

Even with the additional 5 seconds it seems impossible every FEVER mode las about 10 seconds, that's exactly the 60 sec you get to play? Unless I can speed up fever mode to end so I can activate again I guess I'm never seeing Card 3 😢😢😢
edited by StitchB on 3/16/2016
0 permalink
3/16/2016 4:15 AM
Vala
Cheshire Cat
Vala

There is already a ton of tips within this topic. You need to make long chains to get time bubbles, otherwise you are out of luck. If you have Miss Bunny, try her for added help.

Besides waiting for the new week to begin and buy extra seconds with rubies I have no further ideas.
edited by Vala on 3/16/2016
0 permalink
3/16/2016 5:29 AM
mrdodo
Minnie Mouse
mrdodo

StitchB Wrote:
Ok I know it has been ask again and again but how did you guys pass mission 14 on the 2nd Easter card?

Even with the additional 5 seconds it seems impossible every FEVER mode las about 10 seconds, that's exactly the 60 sec you get to play? Unless I can speed up fever mode to end so I can activate again I guess I'm never seeing Card 3 😢😢😢
edited by StitchB on 3/16/2016

Time bombs have a chance of appearing if you make a 9~12 tsum-long chains.
Miss Bunny and Rabbit are helpful, and wait until you're just out of fever to use their skills to quickly get into fever again and repeat.

--
0 permalink
3/26/2016 5:55 AM
DressageDiva
Mickey Mouse
DressageDiva

Ok guys need some help please card 3 mission 12: use Mickey and friends to earn 1500000 points in one play. I've been playing all day and can't get close. Can anyone help with which character they used? I don't have the holiday Donald please help
0 permalink
3/26/2016 11:25 PM
mrdodo
Minnie Mouse
mrdodo

DressageDiva Wrote:
Ok guys need some help please card 3 mission 12: use Mickey and friends to earn 1500000 points in one play. I've been playing all day and can't get close. Can anyone help with which character they used? I don't have the holiday Donald please help

Pete's the best choice and I used him, but if you don't have him, I guess Valentine Minnie and Daisy might work with 5▶4 and Score+.

--
0 permalink
3/27/2016 5:59 PM
Charmmy Kitty
Minnie Mouse
Charmmy Kitty

DressageDiva Wrote:
card 3 mission 12: use Mickey and friends to earn 1500000 points in one play

I used Pluto (level 17, skill 3) with +score, +5>4, +time. I got 2M points, so I didn't need the +time.

--
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 |