Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » They just updated Mickey and Minnie

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
4/17/2016 3:25 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

So, for the new park in Shanghai, they actually updated Mickey and Minnie's masks to make them look more like their cartoon counterparts.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
4/17/2016 3:51 PM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

That's so weird it looks so different. I honestly like the old one better. I don't know if I can get used to this.
0 permalink
4/17/2016 6:54 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

STITCH626 Wrote:
That's so weird it looks so different. I honestly like the old one better. I don't know if I can get used to this.

What do you mean? The outfits were an exclusive to the opening of the new park, but the heads are the new part.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
4/18/2016 11:40 AM
ssaamm
Peter Pan
ssaamm

At first I didn't like them but Mickey has grown on me. Minnie still doesn't look right to me.
0 permalink
4/21/2016 10:32 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

RogerDreamfinder Wrote:
STITCH626 Wrote:

What do you mean? The outfits were an exclusive to the opening of the new park, but the heads are the new part.

Like they look so different as in their heads.
0 permalink
5/27/2016 7:25 PM
disnerd250
Mickey Mouse
disnerd250

I might need to get used to this.
0 permalink
8/8/2016 1:21 AM
hildekitten
Peter Pan
hildekitten

I still haven't gotten used to it. They kind of feel like "plastic surgery" Mickey and Minnie to me.
I definitely preferred the old ones, but in time, I imagine I'll have grown so accustomed to the new ones I won't mind anymore.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |