Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » My 2016 April trip report to Disneyland Resort - 60th Diamond Celebration Edition

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
4/28/2016 4:21 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

This year's trip was awesome cause Disneyland is having 60th Diamond Celebration! My friends and family experience 60th Anniversary, and now its my turn to experience! Now, Monday after fighting through traffic, Mom and I arrived at Disneyland Resort and stay at Super 8 on Katella Rd and we walked to Downtown Disney for Dinner at Napels. This trip featured Amy and Ben, our friend of the family. Plus, with my toy friends, Ash, Serena, Diancie, Hoopa, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Tuesday, Mom and I picked up by Amy and Ben cause they leave in afternoon. We went to Disney California Adventure as our 1st day. We start meet Anna and Elsa and Olaf. I introduced Anna and Elsa to Ben, my best buddy. Anna asked why we wear blue. My answer cause we wear blue for Disneyland 60th Diamond Celebration! Anna was exciting to hear that and thinking of "Anna-versary". After them, we met Olaf. Hoopa put his ring on his nose. After meet them, we headed to Cars Land for Radiator Springs Racers. Once we arrived, we hop on. We won the race for 1st try with Mom, Amy, Hoopa, and Ben. After Racers, we rode Luigi's Rollickin' Roadsters and Mater's Junkyard Jamboree. After that and I picked up Fastpass for World of Color - Celebrate, we headed to Disneyland for Star Wars fun. We hop on transport at Main Street U.S.A to Tomorrowland. Before we rode Hyperspace Mountain, we met Kylo Ren at Star Wars Launch Bay. Ben finally met Star Wars characters in person and its my birthday wish to him. After rode Hyperspace Mountain and Lunch at Redd Rockets, We met Chewbacca (Chewie) and Boba Fett. We rode Star Tours and Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. Time pass as we rode The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, Peter Pan's Flight, and Indiana Jones. After Amy and Ben left, Mom is doing shopping while I'm headed back to Disney California Adventure to meet Anna and Elsa before riding Tower of Terror, Soarin', and The Little Mermaid before World of Color - Celebrate. Anna and Elsa is happy to see me again and show them of Ash and Serena from Pokémon the Series XY. They were surprised to see them and I explain them that they came here for their 1st reality date based on their episode "Under the Pleading Tree". We took pictures together and ill see them tomorrow. Now I'm ready to watch World of Color - Celebrate, my most unforgettable show ever! After that, headed to Disneyland to watch Disneyland Forever, my another most unforgettable show ever as well! Before headed back to hotel I picked up cool mug with 60th on it at Market House featuring Starbucks! Now I need rest up for another day.
Wednesday, Before I'm headed to Disneyland Park for my second and last day at Disneyland Resort, I ate breakfast and served breakfast to mom. After I arrived at Disneyland Park for ropedown, I headed to Fantasy Faire to meet Princesses. Cinderella and Ariel is available. I meet Cinderella 1st and she is so happy to meet Diancie, which we experience Diamond Celebration. After her, I met Ariel. She is so delighted to see me wear blue hat for 60th Anniversary and meet Diancie and Hoopa. So after that, I met Aurora. Aurora is happy to see me and she never met Diancie cause she is pink and pretty. I explain Aurora that my mom needs sleep after yesterday. Plus Diancie came for 60th Diamond Celebration. She said "amazing idea, Gregory" to me. After that, I met Mary Poppins and Bert. While autograph, I tell Mary Poppins that I give mom a spoonful of sugar that medicine will go down and give her rest for hours. After that, I meet Merida. Merida is happy to see me and introduced to Hoopa, Mischief Pokémon who loves give mischief and rings will bring people, Pokémon, and other things from one place to another. Merida thinks Hoopa will be perfect Pokémon to keep eye out her brothers who is in mischief. After met Merida, I met Silvermist, one of Tinkerbell's Friends. Silvermist is happy to see me wear blue and met Diancie, who makes jewels in pink instead of blue cause Disneyland is having 60th Diamond Celebration. Silvermist is happily at me for hear that. After I met Silvermist and rode Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage, I'm headed back to Disney California Adventure to meet Marvel Heroes and get Fastpass to World of Color - Celebrate. I'm happy to meet Marvel Heroes and fill in for Ben. Now I meet Captain America and introduced to Sonic and my I.D for being part of S.H.I.E.L.D. He was worried if I'm part of H.Y.D.R.A. I told Captain America and he understand cause I got assignment form Avengers. Next, I'm met Spider-Man. He is delight to swing by and introduced to Sonic the Hedgehog. He was so surprised to see blue hedgehog who always battle Doctor Eggman. After that, I headed back to Disneyland for Hyperspace Mountain and lunch at Redd Rockets. Now, I'm meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. Rapunzel is happy to see me and Flynn was surprised to see me as well. I show them my Diancie and BB-8 and they was surprised. I tell Rapunzel that Diancie is expert making jewel and BB-8 is with me to protect him from the First Order. After met them, I hop on Mark Twain Riverboat and met Doctor Facilier aka Shadow Man. Doctor Facilier is surprised to see Hoopa, who is ghost type and has gold ring around him, which Hoopa can bring some friends on the other side. After that, I headed to The Haunted Mansion to come out to socialized. Then I headed back to meet Tiana. Tiana is happy to see me and sign my autograph and introduced to Diancie. After that, I'm back to Disney California Adventure to meet Anna and Elsa and Olaf again. Anna and Elsa is happy to see me again. I show them my BB-8 sipper. They love it and tell them that BB-8 is here to fill in for Ben and he is safe with me from First Order and they told me that someone ate chocolate like Stormtroopers or something disappear. I met Olaf next and we enjoying playing with BB-8. After that, I rode Tower of Terror, Radiator Springs Racers, Soarin', and Tower of Terror again. Before Meet Anna and Elsa, I met Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde from Zootopia. I show them to my Sonic, who is the hedgehog that he is fastest and want to help them like find the case. Now, I met Anna and Elsa last round and I tell them that I met Judy and Nick. Hoopa say thanks for meeting and wants to meet again for our next visit. Anna and Elsa said good-bye to me and Hoopa and headed to Downtown Disney for dinner with Cousin Andy at Naples. After dinner, headed back to DCA for World of Color - Celebrate. After that, I'm headed back to hotel to watch Disneyland Forever from here cause my phone is almost out of juice.
Thursday, Now I'm done my fun at Disneyland and having breakfast at IHOP, which is across the street from the park. Mom and I headed home to Arizona.
Thanks for listening my report and my photos. If u want to leave comments, I'll be ok for that. Plus, u can find me in Deviantart.
edited by Greg on 4/28/2016
edited by Greg on 4/28/2016
edited by Greg on 1/12/2017
0 permalink
4/29/2016 8:43 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thank you for your report, Greg! It sounds like you had a great time with your pals!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
5/3/2016 8:55 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

DisneyDan Wrote:
Thank you for your report, Greg! It sounds like you had a great time with your pals!

Thx Dan.
0 permalink
6/24/2016 12:43 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

0 permalink
the topic is closed |