Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Character Central News and Discussion » Is it possible to remove a character from my profile?

Upcoming features, suggestions and ideas, bug reporting etc
the topic is closed |
5/9/2016 4:39 PM
wuzzles
Mickey Mouse
wuzzles

Once I have added a character to my profile by clicking on the "edit" and then "update" button on their character page, is there any way to remove them? I can untick all locations I have visited them at, but they still appear on my profile, and contribute towards the "# Characters Met" total.

I even just tried to open an unmet character - edit - leave all boxes unticked - update - and they still appear on my profile with no visited locations and I cannot work out any way to remove them!

Is this the intended behaviour or is it a bug? If not a bug, is there any workaround or any way to remove characters from my profile?
0 permalink
5/10/2016 7:44 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

It isn't really a bug, as we know it behaves that way, but unfortunately at this time we don't have any way of telling the system to uncheck a character once they have been ticked. You're stuck with them for now, I'm afraid!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
5/11/2016 7:04 AM
wuzzles
Mickey Mouse
wuzzles

DisneyDan Wrote:
It isn't really a bug, as we know it behaves that way, but unfortunately at this time we don't have any way of telling the system to uncheck a character once they have been ticked. You're stuck with them for now, I'm afraid!

Thanks for your honest answer! I would have thought that when a character is not ticked at any location then it should not appear on the profile or contribute to the "# Characters Met" total - but that's just my view.... Guess I'll have to be more careful in future and also make sure I meet my selected characters when I travel to Shanghai Disneyland next month
0 permalink
the topic is closed |