Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Who is the first character you met/got an autograph from?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
5/16/2016 2:23 PM
sorcererminnie
Minnie Mouse
sorcererminnie

I don't believe I met any characters on my very first trip in 1997 when I was eighteen months old, so as far as I know, the first character I ever met at a Disney park (I've only ever been to Disney World) was Woody in 2005. I met him in Hollywood Studios. I remember Woody, Buzz and Jessie had separate lines in front of Al's Toy Barn and all of the lines were getting pretty long, so mom told me I had time to meet one. I chose Woody because he's always been my favorite. He's the first autograph in the book that I'm still filling up today. What about you guys?
0 permalink
5/16/2016 3:41 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I believe the first characters I ever met were Aladdin and Genie at Epcot, but I could be misremembering that! It was a long time ago, LOL!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
5/17/2016 6:50 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Minnie

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: June 28th -July 1st

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
5/17/2016 7:37 PM
odogg
Mickey Mouse
odogg

Donald Duck!!
0 permalink
5/17/2016 10:43 PM
mrdodo
Minnie Mouse
mrdodo

Christmas 2015 was my first visit to a Disney park and it was Marie!

--
"I haven't the slightest idea."
0 permalink
5/18/2016 5:33 AM
ssaamm
Peter Pan
ssaamm

I wish I could remember this but I was very young at the time. All I know is it was at Disneyland in California.
0 permalink
5/27/2016 7:27 PM
disnerd250
Mickey Mouse
disnerd250

I think my first Disney character was probably Donald Duck. If we're talking outside of Disney, then it was Big Bird at Sesame Place
0 permalink
5/31/2016 12:24 PM
RogerDreamfinder
Chip 'n' Dale
RogerDreamfinder

My first character was Wile E. Coyote. The first I got an autograph from was Remy.

--
My only purpose in life is to make people LAUGH! -Roger Rabbit

"One little spark lights up for you!" -Dreamfinder
0 permalink
the topic is closed |