Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » Nick Hotel report (final days of slime and squarepants)

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
5/28/2016 11:24 AM
disnerd250
Mickey Mouse
disnerd250

I'm currently staying over at the Nickelodeon Suites Resort in Orlando, so I can give a final farewell to who made the place so fun to begin with. First I checked into the hotel, so I could see the new room layouts. The rooms now have an interesting Caribbean feel to them, and I really like how it looks. I then went over to "The Mall", so I could see what happened to the food court. I'm guessing Antonio's Pizza will become Pizza Hut. I ordered some coffee at Starbucks. After lunch, I tanned by the pool. Then when I was tan enough, I went back to the mall, so I could play around for a bit. I got some photos with Michelangelo and Raphel from TMNT, Chase and Marsahll from Paw Patrol, and of course, SpongeBob and his buddy Patrick. After some character interactions, I went and played some games in the arcade. The games I played were Deal or No Deal, MarioKart, and SpongeBob bowling. Then I checked out the 3D movie thetare. Gone is SpongeBob's Jellyfish Rescue. Now the movies are Ice Age, Rio, Looney Tunes, Angry Birds, and Thomas the Tank Engine. Next door, the TMNT laser maze, has been rethemed to Batman. That's all the changes I found. Ask me about my experience below.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |