Home » Tsum Tsum Game Discussion » iOS 10 / unable to connect LINE account

A forum to discuss the Tsum Tsum Plush game
6/30/2016 3:42 AM
Diddy23
Mickey Mouse
Diddy23

Hello everybody !
1rst, sorry for my bad english, I'm french

I play the game for many months, with many characters won, level 88, ...
I play it on my iPhone 6s.

When Apple released iOS 10 beta 1, I have installed it, I'm a public beta tester.
But, bad surprise, my game no longer recognizes mon LINE account !!! I have "error code: 1". I have to play in guest mode
I have lost all my friends (unable to invite), high scores, infos, ...

I hope the link problem between the game and LINE app will be solved with the next beta of iOS 10, but for now I freaked a bit having lost everything
Does anybody have the same problem ?

Thanks a lot.
0 permalink
8/25/2016 8:10 PM
meme44441
Mickey Mouse
meme44441

I understand where you are coming from. But I was logged on as a guest and I wanted to combine my IPhone 5s and my sons Ipad air so I would have the same characters on both of them. So I deleted the app and started over to log in. Didn't work out though. It won't let me log in at all. It keeps giving me an error code 6. Telling me my username or password is wrong. Tried different passwords and even the ones that they send me and they didn't work either. I had 16 characters ;( My sons Ipad air still has his characters cause I didn't take it off there yet. Wished I could figure it out. If you had any luck let me know. Good Luck to you !!!!!
0 permalink
8/26/2016 8:35 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Have you tried contacting LINE?

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink