Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Trading Vinyl Tsum Tsums

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
8/23/2016 10:00 PM
quiddity
Mickey Mouse
quiddity

Hi Everyone,

I'm new here and I am not sure if this is the proper venue for trading the vinyl Tsum Tsums.

If so, here is my Trade List:

http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/VUCT36939_quiddity_TsumTsumVinylCollectionTradeList.aspx

and here is my Want List:

http://www.tsumtsumcentral.com/VUCW36939_quiddity_TsumTsumVinylCollectionWantList.aspx

If this is not the proper place for trading, can someone point me in the right direction of where I can trade? Also, is there a way to trade at the Parks (like with Pin Trading)?

Thanks for any help you can give....

rob
0 permalink
8/28/2016 7:37 PM
quiddity
Mickey Mouse
quiddity

8/28 - I just updated my Trade and Want list.
0 permalink
9/6/2016 9:30 PM
quiddity
Mickey Mouse
quiddity

9/6 - And I updated my list again.
0 permalink
11/20/2016 4:48 PM
NancyBurke
Mickey Mouse
NancyBurke

Hi! I just joined this site and this may sound odd, but I have just started collecting the mini vinyl tsum tsums in the smallest size only. I am fascinated with these miniature versions of all the tsum tsums and I don't know why, but the smaller the better! I bought my first few in the three pack stacking sets, but once I opened them and held the smallest size, I didn't care about the medium and large ones. The only place I've managed to find the small size individually is on Ebay, however. I looked thru your trade/want list, and unfortunately I don't have any to trade with you. But if you have any extra small ones, I would be interested in purchasing them from you.
0 permalink
11/21/2016 6:45 PM
CB_DREAMER
Mickey Mouse
CB_DREAMER

Nancy I have some mini's to trade but I don't have my wants list done. I know I got a mini Figaro yesterday that is a duplicate... I will be putting a list up hopefully soon!
0 permalink
1/10/2017 9:21 PM
fils
Mickey Mouse
fils

I have a mini Elsa I am willing to trade!
0 permalink
2/12/2017 8:05 AM
rhoman71
Mickey Mouse
rhoman71

Does anyone have a good way to trade vinyl tsum tsum's . We have tons of duplicates In Disney and Marvel and looking to trade for ones we are in need of from Disney season 3 & 4 mainly? We are updating our trade list.
0 permalink
2/12/2017 8:06 AM
rhoman71
Mickey Mouse
rhoman71

Does anyone have a good way to trade vinyl tsum tsum's . We have tons of duplicates In Disney and Marvel and looking to trade for ones we are in need of from Disney season 3 & 4 mainly? We are updating our trade list.
0 permalink
2/12/2017 10:39 AM
I only collect the small size and I still need the small Happy, Jafar, Lady, Lucky, Sebastian, Ugly Ducking and Zero. I have extra of small Donald, Sneezy, Minnie, and Pluto. Since I do not collect the other sizes, I want to get rid of a medium size Pooh, Alice, Olaf, Perry, Piglet, Genie, and large size of Minnie, Ugly Duckling, Jimini, Thumper, Goofy, and Chip.
0 permalink
2/12/2017 10:40 AM
NancyBurke
Mickey Mouse
NancyBurke

Apparently I wasn't logged in!

I only collect the small size and I still need the small Happy, Jafar, Lady, Lucky, Sebastian, Ugly Ducking and Zero. I have extra of small Donald, Sneezy, Minnie, and Pluto. Since I do not collect the other sizes, I want to get rid of a medium size Pooh, Alice, Olaf, Perry, Piglet, Genie, and large size of Minnie, Ugly Duckling, Jimini, Thumper, Goofy, and Chip.
0 permalink