Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland General Discussion and Trip Planning » I Decided To Give Up

Discuss Disneyland Resort character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
the topic is closed |
2/14/2017 8:48 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

[font=Arial]I decided to give up finding Brer Fox. It's been six years that I've been looking for him. And I'm a little bit upset that BTRJ is gone, and I'm having a funny feeling that rare characters are no more. If you want to know why I want to see Brer Fox, here it is. The last time I met him, he keeps ignoring me and doesn't want to even stop for a picture. He's just keeps walking around Critter Country and I've have to give up. And I try to meet him again on the next day but now he's hard to find. I tried to find him at Storyteller's Cafe twice but no luck. And someone at MW told me that Brer Fox with Brer Bear are no longer meet and greet at Critter Country. So now you know. I just want to meet him again to make a better character experience, then maybe I'll accept the change. I think it got to me because I waited in line at AP Days way too long, but that's probably another story. So, I hope I didn't annoyed people about this. It's just not the same with the characters anymore. It's like the classic characters are being replaced by the characters from Star Wars and Marvel, but I guess I'm being nonsensical. I'm sorry this is long and I decided to give up finding Brer Fox. I'll meet him again eventually, but with Star Wars and Marvel going on, I'm not so sure.[/font]Cry
edited by TsWade2 on 2/14/2017
0 permalink
2/15/2017 8:47 PM
IanDLBZF
Mickey Mouse
IanDLBZF

You might run into Brer Fox at Animal Kingdom or Epcot, just go at the right time. You never know....
0 permalink
2/15/2017 8:58 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

IanDLBZF Wrote:
You might run into Brer Fox at Animal Kingdom or Epcot, just go at the right time. You never know....

I appreciate that, but I can't go to WDW, because it's expensive to go.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |