Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Collector's Corner » Disney Charm

Discuss everything from Vinylmations, Pins, ornaments and more!
4/18/2017 11:45 AM
ElmolovesMinnie
Mickey Mouse
ElmolovesMinnie

Hi there,
I hope this ok to post here, if not please let me know.
I am on the hunt for this charm to complete my bracelet from my WDW trip in 2011, if you know or have seen it one ebay. could you please post the link here or send me a message.
thank you
This is the link for the charm:
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/534309943279545295/
edited by ElmolovesMinnie on 4/18/2017

--
Disney and Elmo Love From: Kayla
0 permalink
4/18/2017 5:40 PM
NancyBurke
Mickey Mouse
NancyBurke

Looks like you and I are hunting for the same sorts of things, based on your other search for the Mickey/Minnie plush sets!
As far as the charm, I have also been looking for that thing for about 4 years now with no luck, even while having it in my search lists on several auction sites for just as long! The only time I have seen that charm was when it came up for sale two months ago on eBay and it was attached to a sterling silver bracelet with about 8-10 other sterling charms, none of which were Disney. If I remember correctly, the asking price was around $200 for the bracelet and charms, and I offered to buy just the 2011 charm from the seller for $15. He was not interested in removing any of the charms and selling them individually because he felt "the whole was greater than the sum of it's parts", as he put it. I did not see the logic in this because the other charms were sterling, were NOT Disney, nor did they have anything to do with Disney. Clearly, he and I had two vastly different ideas as to what makes a good sale!
So it remains one very elusive Disney charm, and apparently along with '09 and '10, as I have managed to hunt down '08, '12, '13, '14, '15, '16 and '17 quite easily.
So I wish you the best of luck in your search, and if you happen to run across two, let me know.
0 permalink
4/22/2017 6:24 PM
ElmolovesMinnie
Mickey Mouse
ElmolovesMinnie

If you find two let me know as well please.
I have been lookin for 6 years and I found it once on WDWstore bit they never got back to me

--
0 permalink
7/14/2017 7:06 AM
ElmolovesMinnie
Mickey Mouse
ElmolovesMinnie

Hi there
Does anyone have a photo or know where I can find a "Charmed in the Park" Disneyland Paris Castle charm????
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

--
0 permalink