Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW General Discussion and Trip Planning » SUGGESTIONS ON CHARACTERS/RIDES

Discuss Walt Disney World character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
8/1/2017 10:09 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

With the recent success of Disney's Zootopia and Moana , I wish they would add Nick and Judy to WDW, and bring Moana back. I would suggest adding a Moana boat ride with a Moana meet-n-greet after you exit. They should also add some sort of Zootopia Land with a Nick and Judy meet-n-greet too.

I've heard rumors that Moana is coming to Adventureland in the Magic Kingdom, and that Nick and Judy might possibly be going to Epcot.
-1 permalink
8/2/2017 1:12 PM
IanDLBZF
Mickey Mouse
IanDLBZF

Moana will be meeting in Adventureland for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party this year! Stand by for further details.
0 permalink
8/16/2017 5:44 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

Will Moana stay in Adventureland after the halloween party or will she leave?
0 permalink
8/16/2017 9:42 PM
ninstrikers
Mickey Mouse
ninstrikers

I really wanna see a Nick and Judy meet and greet at WDW. They'd fit in all of the parks tbh, but I'd rather see them in Animal Kingdom more than anything. Moana getting another meet and greet also seems kind of inevitable, but only time will tell.

Also from what I know, there's no info regarding Moana's availability after the party.
edited by mrheckleton on 8/16/2017
0 permalink
8/17/2017 8:47 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

As far as we are aware from our friends, there are no current plans to have Moana remain at the Walt Disney World Resort outside of special events.
Nick and Judy were out at the MVMCP last year; hopefully they'll return this year.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/17/2017 3:29 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

I'm planning to go to Disneyland again in 2018. I'm also going to Walt Disney World in 2021 for the 50th Anniversary celebration.
0 permalink
8/25/2017 11:01 AM
IanDLBZF
Mickey Mouse
IanDLBZF

DisneyDan Wrote:
As far as we are aware from our friends, there are no current plans to have Moana remain at the Walt Disney World Resort outside of special events.
Nick and Judy were out at the MVMCP last year; hopefully they'll return this year.

Quick update on Moana, she's been CONFIRMED to appear at this year's MNSSHP per WDWMagic & Kennythepirate!
0 permalink
8/25/2017 1:26 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

That's what I basically said - she will appear at special events

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
9/6/2017 1:18 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

Also, will the Mad Hatter ever start meeting by the Tea Cups again? When I recently went to Walt Disney World in July, only Alice was meeting there, so I figured he must have been on break or something, however, I was informed he no longer meets there.

And, I was wondering does the White Rabbit still meet with Alice, because I haven't heard anything about him.
0 permalink
9/6/2017 6:37 PM
mrheckleton
Mickey Mouse
mrheckleton

As of now, it seems like the only Alice in Wonderland characters who show up at the Tea Cups aside from Alice herself are the Tweedles, and even then, they're uncommon at best, on top of being random encounters.

--
[JF Dumont Signature]
0 permalink
9/6/2017 7:50 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

I wonder why they would take out the Mad Hatter, given that he is one of the most popular characters from the movie.
0 permalink
9/6/2017 8:00 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

I'm planning to go back to WDW for their 50th anniversary, so i'm hoping they will bring him back. I did however manage to catch him in Disneyland with Alice. The Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit were also in Disneyland on Main Street.
0 permalink
9/7/2017 7:49 PM
mrheckleton
Mickey Mouse
mrheckleton

I hope that there's gonna be an exquisite amount of temporary but rare character greeting opportunities for the 50th anniversary, and I'm confident that the Mad Hatter will come back some time soon.
He'll probably show up in the 50th anniversary celebration in some way, like a show or a parade with hundreds of meetable characters from the past and present, like what Disneyland Paris did.

--
[JF Dumont Signature]
0 permalink
9/10/2017 7:44 AM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

Also, I wonder why Disneyland doesn't feature Donald Duck at any of the character meals anymore. Apparently he used to randomly appear at Goofy's Kitchen, but now that Goofy's Kitchen has a set list of characters, he no longer randomly appears, because now they don't just have a bunch of random characters there.
-1 permalink