Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland General Discussion and Trip Planning » My Birthday trip at Disneyland Resort

Discuss Disneyland Resort character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
the topic is closed |
8/5/2017 3:40 AM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

I went to Disneyland Resort on my birthday 7/6/2017 and it was incredible! So here's my trip report.

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]After Dad drop me off and paid ticket for me cause it's my birthday and accomplished my weight goal, I start off to Disney California Adventure. Once I enter DCA, I picked up DAS (Disability Access Services) cause I'm autism and its my birthday. So I go for Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout for DAS. Before that, Me and Zygarde Core (Squishy as pay tribute for Bonnie's) picked up FastPass for World of Color and we headed to Paradise Pier to start California Screamin'. So, Me and Squishy got front row seat and we're riding out of our life! After that, we headed to Hollywoodland after get FastPass for Radiator Springs Racers. So we arrived and get picture for new ride. Before riding it, we're stop by to meet Frozen Friends. So I meet Kristoff and Olaf. I never met Kristoff in person before and he was amazing. So Kristoff and Olaf got my autograph and even introduced to Squishy and Sonic and explained about Squishy's weak spot, Ice. Kristoff talks about ice and he gives me advice. We took a pictures and I said goodbye and proceed to meet Anna and Elsa. Anna and Elsa is happy to see me and I tell them is my birthday today and they were very happy. And I show Anna and Elsa to Squishy, Sonic, Ash, and Serena. Plus, I show Sisters my Z-Ring with Icium Z and Elsa was impressive and even said to give me a ice power like her. They sign my special autograph cause its my birthday and got picture together. I said goodbye to them and I'm off. Before ride with Guardians, I made quick stop to meet Black Widow, which I got in line early before they do and luckily, she arrived at 9:30am and I was the one in line to meet her before others came. Suddenly, Black Widow has arrived! I was excited to meet her. I show Black Widow my toy friends, Squishy and Sonic. She sign my autograph. And I talk to her about my marvelous fun with her and even Squishy was in protection of Avengers and S.H.I.E.L.D. We pose the picture and I show Black Widow my Z-Ring with Electrium Z. After that, I said goodbye to her and off to rescue the Guardians by riding Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout! I go to FastPass for DAS and I'm in! I was impressive for Collector's Artifacts and more and even he capture Guardians. So, we're going to his private office and learn that one of Guardians has escape, Rocket Raccoon success his freedom and now he ask us to help him to free the rest. So, we're hop on the Gantry Lift and he will hitch the ride to proceed the Generator room and destroying it, Then Guardians will free and Mantis will rendezvous with their ship, Milano. So to proceed, need to raise hand to access the thing and we're ready. Now we're going to basement after Rocket grabs Star-Lord's Cassette. I'm surprised that some of hidden items around the basement and Abominable Snowman from Matterhorn has been found. Now, we're at the Gantry Lift and ready to go. Just let you know, there are 6 scenarios that depends how many times to ride. [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]So the 1st ride is [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]I Want You Back - The Jackson 5 (1969): The first scenario is of the Guardians jumping from their confinement, only for Drax to get captured by a tentacled monster The second scenario shows Quill kicking a rat-like creature into the cages before being attacked by a group of them.

After that, I ran into Groot as Adult. Groot was happy to see me. And Squishy was pleased to meet Groot cause part of ecosystem and we got picture together and my dad will be big surprise. After that, I'm heading to Cars Land to ride Radiator Springs Racers. I saw Cruz Ramirez behind me and that was amazing newcomer. Then I arrived at the entrance to ride and scan my Fastpass and my ticket. So I proceed to Station after I throw my coin to wish and I wish to live Disneyland Resort forever! I arrived the station, hop on, Squishy is on my hand, and we're off. So we enjoying the view and pass the waterfall. Once we enter the cave, I heard Mini and Van talk and Mack came out of nowhere and evasive maneuver. We made it safe and saw Sheriff there and he knows we got speed skills and so he tells Mater to take us to Radiator Springs for race and Mater did. Mater was happy to see us, but first we do tractor tipping. And we did and Frank awake and chase us away! We made it safe in Radiator Springs and Sarge and Filmore greet us and we cruise the town and Sally and Lighting McQueen welcomes us. Now, we enter Luigi's Tire Shop to get our tires ready and Guido got the job done quicker. And we're ready. So, we saw Doc Hudson as our rider's crew chief and we proceed to starting line. Now, 2 cars are ready, Luigi countdown, and..... WE'RE OFF!!!!! We go curve, ups and downs, and thrust to finish line and WE WON!!!! We arrived at Taillight Caverns and Lighting and Mater congrats to us for incredible race. We hop off and look the photos and we did great. So now, I do DAS for Space Mountain and headed to Paradise Pier to meet Elena of Avalor. So I arrived early and eating my protein snacks to get me strength and stamina.Elena has arrived and I finally met her. Elena was happy to see me and I do this cause my mom. And introduced to Sonic and Squishy. Elena loves to make firends and her adventure with Skylar. She sign my autograph and said goodbye to her and I'm headed to Disneyland Park. During my walk to exit the park, I called Mercedes and Bertha to see how they're doing and their ok. I left Disney California Adventure and headed to Disneyland Park for Space Mountain. Then I noticed its broken down. So, I get FastPass to Matterhorn and walking from Fantasyland to Frontierland and arrived at Adventureland to meet Moana. During the line, Captain Jack Sparrow walked pass me and said happy birthday. Moana was happy to see me from another world and she sign my autograph and introduced to Squishy from Pokemon and she loves to meet him. After that, I'm headed to Tomorrowland for Space Mountain. Then again is still broken down. So I switched for Soarin. Before go there, I headed to Matterhorn. After left Tomorrowland, I walked with Pinocchio and Geppetto. And saw Honest John and Gideon came from behind and meet Tweedles and Queen of Hearts. Tweedles geeting me and even Queen of Hearts was impressive my personality (due to my respect to royal like queen and king.) After photo taken and autograph, I'm heading to Matterhorn. I was in FastPass Line and be on Fantasyland Side. So I hop on, and I'm ready to ride. We start by going up inside the mountain and then I heard the snarling sound. Once we start going down and turn, we saw Abominable Snowman! We slide around the mountain and go splash down and made it safe. So after that, I'm headed to DCA. First, I hop on Main Street Transportation to take us to entrance and I hop off after arrived. I left Disneyland and headed to DCA for Soarin' Around the World. So I headed to Soarin' Around the World and I finally made it in. So, Soarin' was different now. Instead flying around California, we flying around the world! In this version at Disneyland, the finale at Disneyland was incredible! After that, I do DAS for Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout and ride The Little Mermaid Ariel's Undersea Adventure. Me, Ash, Serena, Squishy, and Sonic enjoying underwater fun with Ariel, Flounder, Sebastian, Eric, Ursula, and more. I finished the ride and now to meet my cousin Pat. Pat was excited to see me as cousin for the family and she give me a button and stickers. After that, I headed to Hollywoodland for Marvel Stuff. I do Hero Action Center and Face Painting. Face Painting is free and I choose Avengers logo. And now go to Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout. Same thing, but now with different scenario.

The 2nd ride for that is - [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Free Ride - The Edgar Winter Group (1973): The first scenario is of the Guardians shooting at the oncoming attacks before Baby Groot pushes a red button that turns off the artificial gravity.The next scenario, respectively, shows everything floating while Quill tells Baby Groot to press the button that puts on the artificial gravity. He does, but everything in the collection falls, including the Gantry Lift.

After that, I do DAS for Space Mountain and headed back to Disneyland Park to meet Winnie the Pooh at Critter Country after meeting Oswald the Lucky Rabbit. Oswald was so lucky to see me and even I introduced to Squishy and got photo taken. I headed to Critter Country to meet Pooh and Friends. I met Tigger and Eeyore and I tell Eeyore that my Grandma said hi to him and got autograph and picture taken. Then I met Rabbit and saw Squishy aka Zygarde Core and think of it, he plays with my Squishy and he enjoying it and eat carrots for long walking. Rabbit sign my autograph and Cast Member thinks Squishy is leaf. Funny huh? And last is meet Winnie the Pooh and Pooh was delighted to see me. He sign my autograph and meet my companion. After that, I went to Pooh's Corners for quick pick up for my Grandma. I picked up Eeyore Mug for her and it's perfect. After that, I'm headed to La Bakery at Downtown Disney for Mouse4Life pick up button and I finally join the group. Then I'm headed to Tomorrowland for Space Mountain. First, I headed to Star Wars Launch Bay to meet Darth Vader. I can't believed it. I met Darth Vader in person and I do that for Ben. Darth Vader spoken to me and even I can feel force in dark side. After that, I'm headed to Space Mountain. I made it and proceed to loading area. Before me and Squishy ready to ride, 5 guests who is following me asking me to ride cause there 6 seats. So I ask Cast Member for front row and It's ok for that. So they said thanks and I can handle it in my mind. I sit in front row with 1 of 5 riders (Girl) riding with me and we're off. We start by going lift hill for launching commence and proceed to light blue strobe to launch and lift hill into space. We're in space and we're blast off! We go ups and downs and turns. We arrived at Reentry light and got photo taken. I have wonderful ride. After that, I'm doing DAS for Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout. Then, I'm heading to Disney California Adventure to see Pixar Play Parade and meet Anna, Elsa, and Hawkeye. I met Anna and Elsa again and now that Kristoff and Olaf is headed to Arendalle, Sisters is in process. Anna was delighted to see me again and explained about my today's adventure and Squishy having fun too. Ash and Serena pops out of my pocket and met Anna. After that and photo taken, I go to Elsa. Elsa was happy to see me again and explained about today. Elsa said few happy things and I said about going on rescue mission with Rocket [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Raccoon to ride Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout. After photo taken, Sisters said goodbye to me and headed to meet Hawkeye. Hawkeye was pleased to see me as members of Avengers and show my Squishy and Z-Ring. We got photos taken and Hawkeye said goodbye and wish me a wonderful rescue mission with Rocket at Fortress. And I'm headed to Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout. Now, my 3rd time and this one was even better cause after I scan DAS and proceed, I befriended 4 Girls who celebrating their birthday and they instantly invited me to ride with them and I agree. I forgot the name of 4 girls, but their fun lover and friendly type and we talk about my life and watch SpongeBob SquarePants on my iPad. And we're ready for my 3rd time on Guardians of the Galaxy Mission Breakout. You know my routine.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]The 3rd ride is - Give Up The Funk - Parliament (1975): The first scenario has Quill and Gamora in the tentacles of the tentacled monster, with Quill and Gamora asking Rocket for help. The following scenario shows Quill kicking a rat-like creature into the cages before being attacked by a group of them.

[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]After that, I said goodbye to girls for tag along and headed to Paradise Pier for my last 2 things. I do DAS for The Haunted Mansion and headed to The Little Mermaid Ariel's Undersea Adventure for my last ride at Disney California Adventure. After that, I'm getting ready to watch World of Color. So, I ate few snacks and set my Squishy for better view and watched the rest of movies and shows like Kung Fu Panda 3, Ice Age Collision Course, Ratchet and Clank, The Angry Birds Movie, Beauty and the Beast 2017, Cats Don't Dance, and SpongeBob SquarePants. Then.... It's Showtime!! World of Color is finally begin. I'm in wonderful world of carousal of color. Going underwater fun with Ariel, Nemo, Sebastian, Dory, Marlin, Crush, and Squirt. Flying in air with WALL-E and EVE. Flying with Buzz Lightyear and battle Zurg. Up with Carl and his friends. Soaring with Aladdin and Jasmine. Dancing with Genie. Then into forest with Spring Spite, Pocahontas, and John Smith. Then [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Heimlich appears and blew away as Old Mill starts spinning by the wind and storm. And we go swirling down with Captain Jack Sparrow as we go on pirates adventure. Then Scar appears and he send me to the area where [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Wildebeest stampede across the area. Then Mufasa falls to his death and everything is dark. Simba lost his father and montage of love with Simba, Nala, Bambi, Faline, Flower, Dumbo and his Mom, Rapunzel and Eugene, Lady and the Tramp, Tiana and Naveen, and Belle moaning for Beast and suddenly starts to transform into human and Belle and Adam kiss along with Snow White and Prince, Aurora and Philip, Tiana and Naveen, and goes to Cinderella as magic whirling around the lagoon and shines everywhere and ready for grand finale! All colorful around it and go though my latest adventure and even Mickey came out and gives a final magic and boom! The End. It was an incredible show and makes my eyes tears and headed to Disneyland Park for last 2 things. So I left Disney California Adventure and headed to Disneyland for my last thing to do. But first, Remember... Dreams Come True is starting and I can hear it and watching it during walking to New Orleans Square for The Haunted Mansion. Now the fireworks is over, I finally arrived at The Haunted Mansion. I scan my DAS and enter the foyer room, where gallery is ready for us. Once I enter the gallery, the portrait starts to stretch and uncover the real purpose. Then once we're down, don't look up. After that, we're entering loading area and starts to explore. I go through endless corridor, hearing door knock, clock at number 13, see Madame Leota and instruments, see ballroom for dancing, entering the attic for dangerous bride and encounter Hatbox Ghost. Then go to graveyard for the song of Grin Ginning Ghosts. And I saw The Hitchhiking Ghosts. After that, I get off Doombuggie and walking off. Now that's done, I'm ready for Indiana Jones Adventure. I do single rider cause, I'm a single rider. Once I hop on, We're off! We enter the [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Fountain of Eternal Youth, the Hall of Promise appears illuminated with shimmering aqua blue light. Front-lit [/font]scrims[font=Verdana, sans-serif] along the walls are painted to depict true believers drinking mystic water, discarding their withered skin and emerging young and beautiful. Mara says, "You have chosen wisely. This path leads to endless youth and beauty." It was so beautiful in the youth and I caught the Eyes of Mara. And we're escape by go other route as Indiana Jones struggling hold the door. We're coming down and turn to Skeleton Chamber and escape and into darkness, where bugs crawling everywhere! Then we're approach the bridge and statue of Mara shoot the bridge and safely cross the bridge and then we enter the snake chamber and giant cobra striking me and escape by riding down to chamber and spirit attacks us. We are safe and made into dark area and need jeep get it runnung. Then we saw Rats above and come down on us. Then we're in hall of army skeleton and starts throwing spears abd swords at us and dodge. We're safe and saw Indiana Jones hanging and suddenly, Giant Boulder is rolling to us! We're finally escape and made it safely and Indiana Jones is safe too. I have a thrill ride with Indiana Jones. Now my phone is dead, I'm gonna miss the parade, but I saw the finale and got one though. That was after headed to World of Disney to pick up gifts for my mom and Bertha. I got the gifts and headed to Guest Pick Up. I'm gonna miss Disneyland Resort, especially I have a wonderful birthday trip and even my friends and families wish me a fun time.[/font]
edited by Greg on 8/7/2017
0 permalink
the topic is closed |