Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland News and Rumors » Seven Dwarfs Came Out To Disneyland Today

Discuss Disneyland Resort news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
8/18/2017 6:01 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

Hey guys,

Well, this has been a while that I post here. Guess what I found on youtube and guess who came out to Disneyland today? It's the Seven Dwarfs! Here's the video: https://youtu.be/JAZTzzWrd44 I'm surprise Disneyland brought them out today. I haven't seen them meet 'n' greet at Disneyland since I've met them at Character Fan Days 6 years ago. This is amazing! But, keep in mind, they might come on rare occasions, so don't expect to find them. But, yes they just came out today.
edited by TsWade2 on 8/18/2017
0 permalink
8/20/2017 9:22 PM
picklejr6
Mickey Mouse
picklejr6

Rare characters have come out a bit recently, I saw no rare characters during my last visit! But, in 2014 I saw many rare characters. I hope they continue to bring rare characters, especially my favorite character Br'er Fox, I only saw him on my first trip.
0 permalink
8/21/2017 5:20 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

picklejr6 Wrote:
Rare characters have come out a bit recently, I saw no rare characters during my last visit! But, in 2014 I saw many rare characters. I hope they continue to bring rare characters, especially my favorite character Br'er Fox, I only saw him on my first trip.

Yes. I tried to find Brer Fox, but it's a shame I have to give up finding him for now. Of course, Disneyland just reopen the lower area of Hungry Bear Restaurant at Critter County, and I wander if there's a chance they bring Brer Fox and other Brer characters to meet 'n' greet that area instead near of Splash Mountain. I won't hold my breath, but it's a possibility.
edited by TsWade2 on 8/21/2017
0 permalink
8/21/2017 6:23 PM
picklejr6
Mickey Mouse
picklejr6

At Storyteller's Café I was told that Brer Fox and Brer Bear meet about once a month there. But I hope the Brer characters start to appear more often again.
+1 permalink
8/23/2017 1:34 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

I've occasionally seen Dopey with Snow White at Walt Disney World on Main Street and Fantasyland in the Magic Kingdom and Germany at Epcot, but I have not seen any other dwarfs, just pictures of them.
0 permalink
8/26/2017 6:19 PM
TsWade2
Stitch
TsWade2

picklejr6 Wrote:
At Storyteller's Café I was told that Brer Fox and Brer Bear meet about once a month there. But I hope the Brer characters start to appear more often again.

If they appear once a month, how should I find out the day where Brer Fox is at Storytellers Cafe?
0 permalink