Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » CHEF MICKEY'S

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
8/29/2017 11:25 AM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

So here I'm going to do photographic tours of some restaurants, meet-n-greets, and hotels and resorts, starting with Chef Mickey's

Here are the two signs for the restaurant.

Upon entering, you get your picture taken with the Chef Mickey statue.

PART 1: FOOD
Chef Mickey's serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. (We went for breakfast and dinner on the same day)

Chef Mickey's serves a variety of foods at the breakfast buffet, such as Mickey Waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits, fruit, donuts, muffins, cinnamon rolls, and a cereal bar.

Chef Mickey's serves a wide variety of foods for dinner too, such as carved meats, mashed potatoes, roasted vegetables, spaghetti, pasta, rolls, a salad bar, and kid favorites such as chicken nuggets and mac and cheese.

PART 2: Characters
Chef Mickey's allows you to meet Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Goofy, and Donald. Daisy doesn't meet here, except some people have found her here instead of Goofy on EXTREMELY RARE occasions. (We had that happen during our 2016 trip at breakfast). Chip 'n' Dale used to meet here many years ago up until 2007 or so.

Overall, the food was excellent, as was the character interaction. Chef Mickey's is definitely the best character dining option at the Walt Disney World Resort.

Next up will be a review of 'Ohana.

edited by KnightRider on 8/29/2017
-1 permalink
8/29/2017 11:47 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Why are you using everyone else's photos for "your" review?

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
+1 permalink
8/29/2017 7:41 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

My photos are in my drive at home and unfortunately my home is Houston TX so it's kinda hard to go get my drive because of the flood.
-1 permalink