Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » WHAT ALL CHARACTERS DO YOU THINK ARE HARD TO FIND?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
8/30/2017 8:31 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

What characters do you think are hard to find in Disneyland and Walt Disney World? (Other than characters that no longer meet)
edited by KnightRider on 8/30/2017
0 permalink
8/30/2017 9:05 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

I would have to say that Daisy Duck is harder to find in Disneyland. I have been to Disneyland in 1982, 1997, 2005, 2012, and 2016. I did not meet her until the 4th trip, other than at the Lilo and Stitch breakfast in 2005.

Also, Stitch seems harder to find too. The only place I have seen him is at the PCH Grill. I haven't seen Lilo there since 2005.

Buzz Lightyear was easy to find in 2005, but he has gotten a tad bit harder to find, although I did manage to meet him in Paradise Pier in 2012 and 2015.

Donald is hard to find at character meals, as none feature him (Not even the Mickey & Friends breakfast which features every other Mickey character excluding Chip 'n' Dale, EVEN DAISY IS THERE, but no Donald). However, Donald is easy to find in the parks.

Jasmine, Mulan, and Pocahontas also seem hard to find.
0 permalink
8/31/2017 7:37 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Off topic slightly, but in Paris until recently it was actually quite difficult to meet Winnie the Pooh or Daisy, especially Pooh as Disneyland Paris don't use him in character meals anymore, March to Mayish time, it was easier to meet Piglet than Pooh

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: Halloween to DLP

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
8/31/2017 8:01 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

I have met Winnie the Pooh every Disney trip except DCL. Daisy I have met at every WDW trip, but in Disneyland she seems MUCH HARDER to find.
0 permalink