Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » DISNEYLAND AUGUST 2017

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
the topic is closed |
8/31/2017 3:27 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

So, I went to Disneyland again this year (I planned to go in 2018, I will either still be going or I will replace the trip with a trip to DLP).

After arriving at LAX yesterday, we took the Disneyland shuttle to the Grand Californian Hotel, and went to our first character breakfast at Storyteller's Cafe.

Breakfast is the usual fare (Mickey Waffles, eggs, bacon, biscuits, sausage, pastries, fruit, etc).

Characters come to your table, usually Chip 'n' Dale (who are always there), and a combination of Br'er Bear, Br'er Fox, Meeko, Kenai, Koda, Rafiki, Timon, Baloo, King Louie, Pluto, and others. This time we got Chip 'n' Dale, Kenai, Koda, and Pluto.

Afterwards, we went to Disneyland Park, and our 3 fastpasses for the day were the Matterhorn Bobsleds, Space Mountain, and Big Thunder Mountain.

First we met Bert and Mary Poppins at Refreshment Corner

On Main Street USA we met Pluto, Donald, and Daisy. We also met the Queen of Hearts and the White Rabbit.

Continuing on, we met Aladdin, Jasmine, the Genie and Moana in Adventureland, and Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Rabbit in Critter Country.

Then, we went to Tomorrowland and met Chewbacca, BB-8, and Kylo Ren.

Our next stop was the Matterhorn Bobsleds and Space Mountain.

Afterwards, we met Alice and the Mad Hatter and they asked us to ride the Tea Cups with them. We told them we had met the White Rabbit earlier. They said he was supposed to be meeting with them but ran late for something with the Queen. Then, we rode Dumbo.

Then we continued on with Fantasyland and met Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Ariel, and Rapunzel at the Royal Hall.

Normally Rapunzel meets outside the Royal Hall, but Tiana was meeting there today.

Snow White appeared later in the day.

Afterwards we went and explored Fantasyland, and met Peter Pan, Captain Hook, the Fairy Godmother, Merida, and Tinker Bell.

Then, we met Mickey, Minnie, Goofy, and Chip 'n' Dale in Toontown.

Afterwards, we went back to the hotel for our dinner at Goofy's Kitchen and we saw Goofy, Minnie, Pluto, and Chip 'n' Dale.

Then, we watched the fireworks and the Main Street Electrical Parade.

And that concludes Day 1!!!

DAY 2: Plaza Inn Breakfast, DCA, Ariel's Grotto
On Day 2, we went to the Plaza Inn character breakfast, and we went to Disney California Adventure. At the Plaza Inn character breakfast, we met Minnie, Max Goof, Rafiki, the Fairy Godmother, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Chip 'n' Dale.

I found a kid who got his picture with Minnie, Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and Chip 'n' Dale all at once.

After breakfast, we went to DCA. We met Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto, and Chip 'n' Dale, and they were all decked out in snazzy outfits. Donald was sleepy and decided not to look at the camera.

Our next stop was Guardians of the Galaxy- Mission: BREAKOUT!. We met Star-Lord, Gamora, and Groot after the ride.

Then, we met Anna, Elsa, Olaf, Nick, Judy, and Elena in Hollywood Land.

Next, we went to Cars Land, rode the Radiator Springs Racers, and met Lightning McQueen, Tow Mater, Cruz Ramirez, and Red the Fire Truck.

Afterwards, we went over to Paradise Pier and rode Mickey's Fun Wheel, California Screamin', Goofy's Sky School, the Silly Symphony Swings, and The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Undersea Adventure. We also met Woody, Jessie, and Buzz.

Then, when we finished, it was time for our lunch reservations at Ariel's Grotto. At Ariel's Grotto, we met Ariel, Rapunzel, Tiana, Cinderella, and Belle.

These people seemed to enjoy meeting Ariel.

Credit to whoever took the photos.
edited by KnightRider on 9/2/2017
-2 permalink
9/1/2017 2:02 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

Did you not want to include your own photos in this trip report?
0 permalink
9/2/2017 9:59 AM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

Well I wanted to but they are on my drive at my house and unfortunately i live in Houston so I havent been able to get to my drive.
-1 permalink
9/2/2017 11:59 AM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

KnightRider Wrote:
Well I wanted to but they are on my drive at my house and unfortunately i live in Houston so I havent been able to get to my drive.

Sorry to hear you live in Houston I hope things work out. But it is odd that all your other trip reports seem to be using other peoples photos too. I don't think it should be a problem using them but you should explain that the photos aren't yours and give credit to whoever took each photo.
0 permalink
9/2/2017 5:12 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

Yes as you know Houston has been flooding the past week, and I am editing the reports to give credit to whoever took the photos
-1 permalink
9/2/2017 8:04 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

KnightRider Wrote:
Yes as you know Houston has been flooding the past week, and I am editing the reports to give credit to whoever took the photos

I'm not sure adding 'Credit to whoever took the photos' is much better than having nothing at all

And you also need to go back and credit your older trip reports. Especially the one with you and your friends 'girlfriends'. The people in those photos are real people and most definitely not you and your friends girlfriends. Please change that as soon as possible and stop spreading lies and false information.
edited by wddrive on 9/3/2017
0 permalink
9/8/2017 10:16 AM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

Hey wddrive I've met more characters than you.
-2 permalink
9/9/2017 8:05 PM
twor
Peter Pan
twor

KnightRider Wrote:
Hey wddrive I've met more characters than you.

Congratulations?

I presume you're going off of the character list on here. I can safely say a lot of yours aren't true. You haven't met Princess Leia at Disneyland for example.
0 permalink
9/10/2017 7:39 AM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

I have met some of the rarer characters a long time ago
-1 permalink
the topic is closed |