Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!

FAVORITE DISNEY PRINCESS?

Snow White:0
Cinderella:0
Aurora:0
Ariel:0
Belle:0
Jasmine:0
Pocahontas:0
Mulan:0
Tiana:0
Rapunzel:3
Merida:0
Elena of Avalor:0
9/6/2017 10:48 AM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

Who is yalls favorite Disney Princess?
0 permalink
9/6/2017 6:34 PM
mrheckleton
Mickey Mouse
mrheckleton

Rapunzel, by far. This is one of the few Disney opinions I have that isn't based on nostalgia in some way, I'm proud of myself (although I always wanted a Disney adaptation of Rapunzel when I was a kid, although Tangled came out when my childhood basically ended, so...yeah)

--
[JF Dumont Signature]
0 permalink
9/11/2017 6:48 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

I wish they would add Rapunzel to the Princess character meals at WDW, instead of just having the same ole princesses every time. They always have a 5-princess combination of Cinderella, Aurora, Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, and Ariel at the princess meals. The newer princesses, such as Rapunzel and Tiana, don't get to be there.
-1 permalink
9/12/2017 8:22 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

You can dine with Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel and Eric at the Trattoria at the Boardwalk.

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
9/12/2017 1:48 PM
KnightRider
Chip 'n' Dale
KnightRider

Yes, I am well aware of that. I did that character meal recently. I also spotted Rapunzel at Cinderella's Royal Table.
-1 permalink