Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Jack and Sally coming for Halloween at WDW?

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
the topic is closed |
9/28/2011 1:56 PM
yngtr123
Mickey Mouse
yngtr123

Hi everyone! I'm going to DisneyWorld next month and I've heard rumors that Jack and Sally from nightmare before christmas is doing meet-and-greets this year at Walt Disney World just like Disney Land. Is this true?
0 permalink
9/28/2011 2:01 PM
disneyphilip
Peter Pan
disneyphilip

I don't think that turned out true. Wish it did, though.

Please write WDW letters and emails asking them to bring Jack & Sally out for meet-and-greets at WDW--it's the only way to get it to happen.
0 permalink
9/29/2011 12:52 AM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

It's weird that Walt Disney World doesn't have Jack and Sally, while Disneyland and Disneyland Paris have them for meet and greet! Although at Disneyland Paris they are not just for M&G but they are also in the Fantillusion Parade at Halloween night and at the Halloween Party Show.
edited by Disney-Me on 9/29/2011

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
9/29/2011 5:30 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Sadly they apparently decided not to add them this year I agree with what Disney-Me said and I think it is weird since they have been at some of the other parks for a few years, are very popular, and are the perfect Halloween characters.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
9/29/2011 6:42 PM
disneyphilip
Peter Pan
disneyphilip

Once again, write lots of letters and emails and maybe WDW will add Jack & Sally to MNSSHP next year. It's worth a try.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |