Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tokyo Disney Resort Discussion and Trip Planning » TDR Spring Trip 2013 "30th Anniversary" "One Man's Dream II " Minnie oh Minnie"

Discuss Tokyo Disney Resort character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |
6/11/2013 10:56 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Yes, Thanks Dan, I meant because they seem to be roaming characters, will they stop when you approach them?
0 permalink
6/11/2013 11:03 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

If they are walking around in the lands, then yes you can always get a picture and autographs

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
6/11/2013 10:17 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Thank you!
0 permalink
6/11/2013 10:26 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Great report and pictures as always Ryo!! I LOVE the Ugly Duckling... I hope he shows up elsewhere in the future!

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
6/12/2013 4:28 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Ryo, another question! During the period of November 12-25, usually which are the days at TDL and TDS respectively that have the least crowds? Thank you!
0 permalink
6/12/2013 9:34 AM
Ryo
Stitch
Ryo

>Dan

Thank you for your helping
0 permalink
6/12/2013 9:36 AM
Ryo
Stitch
Ryo

>Jon

Thanks!! I hope too other Disneypark's fan are waiting for Ugly Duck!
0 permalink
6/12/2013 9:40 AM
Ryo
Stitch
Ryo

Disneyfan Wrote:
Ryo, another question! During the period of November 12-25, usually which are the days at TDL and TDS respectively that have the least crowds? Thank you!

I can say Christmas season is popular, so it will be crowd than regular season.
Between Nov.12-25, Weekends will be busy.
Weekday, especially Tuesday to Thursday will be less crowd, so I recommend middle weekdays.
People will be getting increasing end of the Nov. Early Nov is better I think (Nov.12-20)
0 permalink
7/11/2014 11:12 PM
kasi
Minnie Mouse
kasi

Wao that's great Anniversary report and trip is also these all character has been increase the beauty of Anniversary these character is specially attraction of the kids and many tourist make photo with these character..I also want to go for the next Anniversary of this event..

--
The journey of a thousand miles charleston public transportation begins with a single step
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed |