Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland Paris Discussion and Trip Planning » Inventions Brunch Official Topic - UPDATED 26th September 2016!!

Discuss Disneyland Paris character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
pages: 1.. 60 61 |
1/5/2017 6:26 PM
Mitchell
Tiana
Mitchell

Dopey and Snow White Wrote:
How do you find out what the brunch theme will be? I know it will be revealed on here but we are going in March and would like to book with plenty of time! Thanks

I'm afraid that Inventions are no longer officially revealing themes anymore

--
Heya, I'm Mitchell!

Next Trip: June 28th -July 1st

Follow my twitter @MitchellDisney for tweets!

Please check out my YouTube channel! https://t.co/8wbANN35lK including Vlogs from my Disneyland Paris holidays!
0 permalink
1/9/2017 10:58 AM
Dopey and Snow White
Stitch
Dopey and Snow White

Oh. That's a shame. We are there on a Sunday this time and wanted to try the brunch out. But not if the theme is something we won't enjoy. Now we don't find out we will just have to see. Maybe just do the inventions dinner twice instead. Thanks anyway

--
''I only hope we don't lose sight of one thing, this was all started with a mouse and a dream.''
0 permalink
1/17/2017 1:29 PM
Dopey and Snow White
Stitch
Dopey and Snow White

Hi. Does anybody know how much the brunch is for adults and children? I have looked online and I can't find an up to date price? I know the average inventions dinner is 65 euros for adults and 35 euros for a child but is the brunch more expensive or the same? Thanks

--
''I only hope we don't lose sight of one thing, this was all started with a mouse and a dream.''
0 permalink
1/29/2017 11:14 AM
manu91700
Peter Pan
manu91700

pour le brunch 70e adultes et 35e enfants
0 permalink
pages: 1.. 60 61 |