Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tokyo Disney Resort Discussion and Trip Planning » Tokyo Disney Resort Trip Planning

Discuss Tokyo Disney Resort character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
11/4/2013 11:09 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

November's here, my exams are almost done, and that means I can soon go for my Tokyo trip!

What's a wise time to go in order to get into the park ASAP, without having to wake up at insanely early timings?
Also, what rides are worth taking? How long are Big Band Beat and One Man's Dream II respectively? I am rather interested in watching Big Band Beat!
In addition, where can I find Heroes? I know Indiana Jones and Robin Hood make appearances..,
Also, I do hope Pocahontas is there when I am! Is there a way to meet all the characters? I know I did so at HKDL last year, save for Merlin, Green Army Men, Chip and Dale (But I saw them) ... I think Duffy was not there by then so I guess I didn't "miss" him. (that's if you don't count Stitch. I have no idea if the alien still appears there or not)
Lastly, at Chef Mickey, are the only characters Mickey and Pals?

Thank you!!!
edited by Disneyfan on 11/5/2013
edited by Disneyfan on 11/5/2013
0 permalink
11/6/2013 9:13 AM
Steering Wheel
Mickey Mouse
Steering Wheel

It's been a while since my last post!

I can't seem to cover all your questions, but about the characters...
Here is a list of "Hero" Characters I can think of that are out for meet and greets.

*TDL*
MainGate: Snow Prince, Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, Bert, Peter Pan, Robin Hood (as you mentioned), Bernard, Pinocchio (is he a hero?!)

Fantasyland: Snow Prince, Prince Charming, Prince Phillip, Flynn Rider, Bert, Peter Pan, Mad Hatter(not sure if he is one), Pinocchio (again LOL)

Adventureland: Jack Sparrow

Westernland: Woody

Critter Country: Brer Rabbit (Hero?!)

Tomorrowland: Mr.Incredible, Stitch

*TDS*
Med Harbor: Jack Sparrow(the fortress area), Pinocchio (Repeat)

Arabian Coast: Aladdin, Stitch

Mermaid Lagoon: Prince Eric

Lost River Delta: Indiana Jones

Port Discovery: Mr. Incredible

American Waterfront: Bernard(NewYork)

Hope none is missing...
I think, personally, it's almost impossible to meet all the characters in one day.
If you stay several days just concentrating on meeting them, it may be possible though (>_<
You seem to be a big fan of Pocahontas!
She just got a winter outfit last month
0 permalink
11/12/2013 9:54 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Thank you! Will be travelling tomorrow!
Pocahontas, please be there! 😊
0 permalink
7/9/2014 12:27 AM
kasi
Minnie Mouse
kasi

superb report of the Tokyo Disney trip i totally agree with your trip and i realized that you are take much fun in the Tokyo tell me how much day stay there?

--
The journey of a thousand miles charleston public transportation begins with a single step
0 permalink