Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » When is your next trip?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 16 |
5/30/2012 12:40 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

So when is everyones next Disney trip?
Which Park are you going to? Staying on or off site?

Just curious to see where all our character fans are planning their next adventure to!
edited by DisneyDan on 5/30/2012

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
5/30/2012 6:35 PM
Maria18Borodina
Mickey Mouse
Maria18Borodina

I'm going to Disneyland Paris in 25th of August. I'm so exited There would be a 20th anniversary celebration!!!
0 permalink
5/31/2012 2:29 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Ours isn't until mid-December (seems sooooo long) when we'll be heading to FL again. Staying off site for the majority of the time but have also booked a few nights up on property at the Pop, Movies, French Quarter & Art of Animation. Christmas & New Year @ WDW here we come!

And if there's any remote chance we can hop to DLP for a day or two in summer, then we'll be onto it. Just have to grow a money tree first. =P
edited by Rune on 5/31/2012
0 permalink
5/31/2012 10:01 AM
Shiva
Stitch
Shiva

I'm headed back to WDW in late September/early October for MNSSHP. I'll be staying on-site at one of the Disney Resort hotels. It will be interesting to see how much more of Fantasyland will be open for use during the MNSSHP. I'm praying that the new Belle/Little Mermaid areas will at least be open for pedestrian traffic, even if the actual restaurants/attractons/stores are not open yet ("open by the holidays" suggests to me that the new offerings will open after Halloween).

I also plan on going to DLR sometime in November/early December for the holiday overlays and goodies. That trip will also be on-site for lodging.

--
"You have to live your life spherically--in many directions. Never lose your childish enthusiasm, and things will come your way." - Lindsey Duncan in Under the Tuscan Sun
0 permalink
5/31/2012 10:03 AM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Maria, the 20th stuff is great I am sure you will have a great time! and welcome to the site! and hopefully you can manage to get to DLP this summer Rune... it always feels like a LONG time to your next trip... I am *very* glad we are able to go so often but it never seems like it is soon enough LOL

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
+1 permalink
5/31/2012 7:31 PM
mastromjm
Chip 'n' Dale
mastromjm

Unfortunately, there's no "next trip" in the cards right now...I'm still a teen living with my parents, and we're a little financially unstable right now, and cannot afford the amenity of a Disney vacation, which depresses me lots. But hey! I can hope! I'm working jobs at theatres right now to earn some extra cash so I can start pushing for a trip back to Florida, at least, though I would prefer to take the longer journey to California or maybe my first time in Paris.

*When* we do go back, unfortunately, my parents are set on Florida, because "there's more to do"... but for a character/entertainment fan like me, it's very disappointing seeing the same darn parade for the umpteenth time, and tired shows such as Fantasmic!, which is my favorite show at DL but not so much WDW. But, there is at least one good thing...maybe we will make it there in enough time so I can see my favorite parade (that I've actually never seen) the Main Street...I mean...Disney's Electrical Parade!! Sure, you could say it's the definition of "tired entertainment" but I've never gotten the chance to see it, always just missed it by a year or even a few months on every trip.
0 permalink
6/1/2012 1:53 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

PeterPanFan Wrote:
"...it always feels like a LONG time to your next trip... I am *very* glad we are able to go so often but it never seems like it is soon enough LOL"

Haha, you're right, it is never soon enough. My husband has the vague (and IMO rather foolish) belief that eventually I'll get it out of my system, but I don't think so! =D Every time my daughter & I get back, it takes about 10 days before we're tying ourselves up in knots about going back again and going into whimpering withdrawal.
0 permalink
6/2/2012 9:53 AM
rebray10
Minnie Mouse
rebray10

Hoping to make my first trip as a DLR pass holder in late August. Hoping the majority of schools will be back in session.
0 permalink
6/2/2012 7:31 PM
Disney-Me
Stitch
Disney-Me

I'll be visiting Disneyland Paris this Monday!!!!!! I'm so EXCITED!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! I'll visit Disneyland but sadly not Walt Disney Studios because I don't have enough time but anyways, Disneyland is the happiest place on earth and the prettiest of them all, which is EXCITING enough for me!!!!!!! Big Grin

--
You have always been my dearest friend 💚 You make me feel like what your name is....HAPPY 💚
0 permalink
6/4/2012 12:02 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

For me, I'm going to Walt Disney World with my Dad on October 29-November 4. Me and Dad had to work hard to get tickets, hotel to stay, etc.
My toy friend, Sonic the Hedgehog, is exciting his 1st visit at East Coast.
edited by Greg on 8/9/2012
edited by Greg on 8/9/2012
0 permalink
6/25/2012 8:37 AM
TLRobben
Minnie Mouse
TLRobben

My next two trips to Walt Disney World will be in October and December. And I wish to meet Mickey, Minnie, Flik and Atta, because those are my four favorite Disney characters.laugh
0 permalink
7/10/2012 10:00 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We'll be at Disneyland in two weeks time for 5 days, then off to WDW for 8 days at the start of September! Big Grin
Check our calendar for all our travel dates, here:

http://www.charactercentral.net/SiteContent.aspx?SiteContentId=6

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
7/18/2012 1:03 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Hi Dan,

Please can you update the facebook page whilst you are on your trip like you have done with DLRP recently.

Really like seeing the updates.

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
7/19/2012 5:35 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Martin, be rest assured we will be updating from the parks frequently over the 5 days we're there! Big Grin

--

Dan.
0 permalink
7/20/2012 4:17 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Great news! I know you wouldn't let me down! :0)

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
7/22/2012 12:39 PM
TLRobben
Minnie Mouse
TLRobben

My next two trips to WDW will be in October 2012 and December 2012. I will keep sending emails to WDW Communications about bring Flik back to Animal Kingdom because I was hoping to meet him again on my two upcoming WDW trips. You should email WDW Communications too about bringing Flik back to Animal Kingdom, too.
0 permalink
7/23/2012 3:00 PM
Rune
Angel
Rune

OMG! Soooo excited!

As a kind of 'last treat of summer' before she starts her university course, my daughter & I are hopping over to DLP for a couple of days in early September. Only just this second booked it and can't stop grinning! =P
+1 permalink
7/23/2012 3:14 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Yay congrats!! Big Grin

--

Dan.
0 permalink
7/23/2012 3:30 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Oh, and congrats on 100 posts! Big Grin lol

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/5/2012 3:57 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Sooo.. When is everyone's next trip now?
Jon and I will be off to Walt Disney World on the 5th September for 9 days Big Grin
We'll be attending the first MNSSHP of the season on the 11th.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 16 |