Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » When is your next trip?

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 16 |
8/8/2012 8:58 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Oooh DO IT!!! You need an AP! Then you can get discounts too! LOL!! We have AP and Shareholder, and they both work WONDERS for us! Especially when you get to a table service restaurant.... you can get a free drink on the AP, and still use the higher discount of the Shareholder card haha. Oh all the tricks of the trade. I could make a website... Oh, wait...
edited by DisneyDan on 8/8/2012

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/8/2012 12:17 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Martin, for now I just added a two separate sticky threads regarding the Shareholder Club. We'll see how that goes
They're both Q&A/FAQs threads regarding different aspects of the EDL Club, so if you want general discussion, just start a new topic in the DLP General Discussion Forum.

The new threads can be found here:

http://www.charactercentral.net/Forum/topic619-eurodisney-sca-shareholder-club-becoming-a-member-qafaqs-thread.aspx

and

http://www.charactercentral.net/Forum/topic620-eurodisney-sca-shareholder-club-salon-mickey-and-other-benefits-qafaqs-thread.aspx

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
8/8/2012 2:14 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Thanks very much! I just posted under one saying I got my confirmation today and my card will be here withing 2-3 weeks! :0)

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
8/10/2012 11:54 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

All confirmed! Just booked our February trip.

Will be going to Disneyland Paris for 4 nights and 5 days, twice in the next 6 months! Fantastic!!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/10/2012 12:06 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Yay congrats! We'll be there around the same time, as our APs expire actually on Valentine's Day and we'll be coming to renew them!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/10/2012 12:29 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Oh that's good!! Could be a busy time for trip reports then! :0)

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/11/2012 6:26 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

DisneyDan Wrote:
Oooh DO IT!!! You need an AP! Then you can get discounts too! LOL!! We have AP and Shareholder, and they both work WONDERS for us! Especially when you get to a table service restaurant.... you can get a free drink on the AP, and still use the higher discount of the Shareholder card haha. Oh all the tricks of the trade. I could make a website... Oh, wait...

Ohhh yeah what an idea a website would be cool and then you could maybe feature all these amazing character shots, add useful info, and a forum where we could all get together aaaaaaand - CUT!!!

AP? Oh I'm definitely doing it, be crazy not too at this stage I think, and yeah the discounts will come in very useful. =)

What with that at WDW for Christmas / New Year, I'm going to be broke by 2013 but what the heck, it's only money, this is Disney, right? It transcends stuff! =P
0 permalink
8/11/2012 7:02 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Which AP do you think you'll get? Need any help, just ask!

And yeah, it's just money... might have to work our fingers to the bone, but if we get a hug from Mickey at the end of it, then it's all worth it! Hehe
edited by DisneyDan on 8/11/2012

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/11/2012 7:18 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Probably going to go for the no blockout dates one, uh ... Dream pass? I figure that's the best one for spontaneous trips and such. =)

Here's a question, my French is ... *coff* not what it once was, being *coff coff* many light years since my school days, I read on another site a while back that it's all done in French (meaning all the conversation with CMs that comes with buying an AP) surely that's not right though? I mean I can squeak by but it won't be pretty!
0 permalink
8/11/2012 7:20 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

The CMs in the AP office all speak English, even if just a little, and you should have no issue getting your pass
Just be aware though that all paperwork, emails, literature etc IS in French only.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/11/2012 8:11 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Ah cool. =)

I don't have a problem with emails and paperwork, it's just when I get put in the spotlight y'know? I can just feel this horrible wail of 'don't pressure me, I just want to hug the characters' coming up. =P
0 permalink
8/11/2012 1:51 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

You'll be signing your life away before you know it!!

--

Next Trips:

+1 permalink
8/11/2012 2:12 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

LOL!!
Be one of those instances you see in comedies where they don't know really what is going on and then in the next scene they are in the most ridiculous circumstance and they have no idea how it happened... Reminds me of Laurel and Hardy lol.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/11/2012 2:17 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Just make sure Ursula isn't sat behind the desk!!

--

Next Trips:

+1 permalink
8/12/2012 1:22 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Frollo Wrote:
Just make sure Ursula isn't sat behind the desk!!

Maybe that's where all the retired characters go! They work in the back offices of the parks haha :P
Now THAT would be interesting! Casting characters into regular day jobs. Can you imagine Ursula as a receptionist?! "Heeellloo" LOL!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/12/2012 1:40 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

Creepy!!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/12/2012 1:41 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

You ever see the House of Mouse? Was kinda fun to see them all doing regular jobs, and some great characters too!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
8/12/2012 2:06 PM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I've heard of it, but can not think at the moment!

--

Next Trips:

0 permalink
8/13/2012 12:38 AM
Tasha
Minnie Mouse
Tasha

I'm heading to WDW October 28 - November 9, this is a travel agent trip where I get to meet some fellow travel planners and some inside tours. Staying at the new Art of Animation. Because this being a special event with special pricing we can not take advantage of the free dining that is going on this fall. If your traveling between Sept and Dec, contact you Disney travel planner and have them add free dining. You only have to have one applicable day and you get free dining for your entire stay.

--
Tasha & Tasha 2.0
[email protected]
http://MickeysFanClub.com
0 permalink
8/13/2012 2:51 AM
Rune
Angel
Rune

Frollo Wrote:
You'll be signing your life away before you know it!!

Oh puh-leese, it's not like I'm actually doing anything else with it! ^_~

And yes, there's a whole new movie in itself there with the retired characters working in back offices or in the hotels. Ursula on reception, Mushu as the (resentful yet talkative) bellhop, Kim Possible in lost property, the Dreamfinder as entertainment co-ordinator, ... I'll stop now, lol.

Tasha Wrote:
I'm heading to WDW October 28 - November 9, this is a travel agent trip where I get to meet some fellow travel planners and some inside tours. Staying at the new Art of Animation. Because this being a special event with special pricing we can not take advantage of the free dining that is going on this fall. If your traveling between Sept and Dec, contact you Disney travel planner and have them add free dining. You only have to have one applicable day and you get free dining for your entire stay.

Ohhh lucky you staying at the AoA, do you know which suites you'll be in yet? I have a while to wait to see the new resort but we have a night booked there in January. =)
edited by Rune on 8/13/2012
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 .. 16 |