Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Disneyland Paris Discussion and Trip Planning » iPhone or iPad

Discuss Disneyland Paris character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
1/31/2013 10:02 AM
HomerMargeLisaBartMaggie
Mickey Mouse
HomerMargeLisaBartMaggie

Would be easier for the character at Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studio Disney Village, Disneyland Hotel and the restaurants to sign their autograph using my Apple iPad or iPhone.

Also would all the characters at Disneyland Park, Walt Disney Studio Disney Village, Disneyland Hotel and the restaurants find easier use Scribbly Red Marker Stylus Pen to sign either my iPad or iPhone rather then using the stylus touch pen.

For the Scribbly Red Marker Stylus Pen go on www. carphonewarehouse.com/phone-accesories-main-ipad/buy/COMPUTERSUN-SCRIBBLYRED and for the stylus touch pen go on www.miniinthebox.com/stylus-touch-pen-for-ipad-iphone-itouch-pink-_p163410.html
0 permalink
1/31/2013 12:05 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

As far as characters go... bigger is always better... and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if characters wouldn't sign on the iPhone because they are afraid they might drop it. I have never tried either and as far as I know there isn't a policy against it but I would try the iPad.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
1/31/2013 12:17 PM
HomerMargeLisaBartMaggie
Mickey Mouse
HomerMargeLisaBartMaggie

PeterPanFan Wrote:
As far as characters go... bigger is always better... and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if characters wouldn't sign on the iPhone because they are afraid they might drop it. I have never tried either and as far as I know there isn't a policy against it but I would try the iPad.

Thanks PeterPanFan for the answer. I recently see this on youtube

Is only when i type Disney Character Signing Autograph on the iPhone.

I was a bit dumb putting this question on this forum.
0 permalink
1/31/2013 11:46 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

I use my iPad to take pictures and posted on Facebook during my visit at Walt Disney World.
0 permalink
2/2/2013 3:07 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

I'll be using my iPad to take pictures for my twitter feed on the next trip in 9 days time! I am hoping to get some of the characters to sign the pictures and will upload them to twitter with autographs on. Well that's the plan. Will be interesting to see if it works out .

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
2/9/2013 9:03 PM
DisneyRemixed
Mickey Mouse
DisneyRemixed

I think the iPad is the way to go! I got an iPad Mini for Christmas and I'll definatly be using it for Photos and Filming, but for Autographs, not so much! I always by an Autograph book as it's just easy to use, and is not as prone to breaking as an iPhone or iPad is!

Hope this helped Big Grin
0 permalink
2/10/2013 9:59 PM
Greg
Stitch
Greg

Now. I'm bring my iPad to Disneyland Resort in April to take pictures. I'm using it to meet Characters and others.
0 permalink
2/18/2013 5:24 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

I would say an iPad mini is definitely the way to go! Especially if you can get 3G on it!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink