Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » General News and Discussion » The Master List Project - Every Character Ever Seen!

Post-a-picture threads, scrapbooking ideas, general polls, photography tips, general chit-chat and more!
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 |
7/28/2014 7:41 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

This was a Disney on Ice show and I think it features the children from Mulan 2, starting from 0:17.
0 permalink
8/26/2014 1:11 AM
nyyank25
Mickey Mouse
nyyank25

Haunted Mansion Grave Diggers & Ballroom dancers, Constantine
0 permalink
8/26/2014 8:49 AM
nyyank25
Mickey Mouse
nyyank25

hanukah storyteller
0 permalink
8/27/2014 9:04 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We don't consider the gravediggers or ballroom dancers as characters. They are performers in parades.
As for the Kwanza Storyteller, we don't consider him a character either.
I hadn't got around to adding Constantine yet, nor Star Lord and Gamora, but will do it now.
edited by DisneyDan on 8/27/2014

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
8/27/2014 11:40 AM
nyyank25
Mickey Mouse
nyyank25

what about the coachman from cinderella? he is out before the princess marathon weekend
0 permalink
8/27/2014 11:45 AM
nyyank25
Mickey Mouse
nyyank25

I have pics of Thor, Capt. america, constantine , coachman should you want them
0 permalink
9/10/2014 10:43 AM
Greenlawler
Mickey Mouse
Greenlawler

Dan what about the Caretaker from the Haunted Mansion? I've seen him in lots of pics with people in meet n greets (post parade). Am I just overlooking him on the site? Could not find him.
edited by Greenlawler on 9/10/2014
0 permalink
9/10/2014 10:44 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Todd, his name is Horace Fusslebottom, and we have him here on Character Central already

http://www.charactercentral.net/C298_DisneyCharacters_ThemePark_HoraceFusslebottom.aspx
edited by DisneyDan on 9/10/2014

--

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Dan.
0 permalink
9/10/2014 10:48 AM
Greenlawler
Mickey Mouse
Greenlawler

You guys are good. I think I have pics of Zorro and Davey Crockett. I can email those to you if I can round them up.
0 permalink
9/10/2014 7:11 PM
nyyank25
Mickey Mouse
nyyank25

You guys said your adding constantine and others to the site? Cant wait to update my count!
0 permalink
9/10/2014 10:03 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

I know Aphrodite and at least two other godesses were in a "Style" parade at Tokyo DisneySea. The parade also featured Minnie, Blue Fairy, Ariel, Jasmine and a cool Ursula float.
0 permalink
9/11/2014 12:55 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

We haven't met Constantine, Star Lord or Gamora. The conversation we were having was referring to updating the master list on page one of this thread, which I promptly did.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
9/11/2014 1:04 PM
Greenlawler
Mickey Mouse
Greenlawler

I was wondering how you guys did that, meaning what constitutes a character that counts towards the totals on your page. I sepnt much of yesterday morning doing that...and it was actually quite fun although I got zero work done

From my understanding you guys have had to had a meet n greet with said character for it to count to our total?

I don't have a problem with that at all, just curious.
0 permalink
9/11/2014 1:12 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Todd, we only use our own work on this site. Every photo you see on the main guidebook pages and blog of Character Central are all 100% our own work. We don't even have PhotoPass pictures with us in them on here!
We don't have to have met them for them to be featured on Character Central, just have pictures of them.

Unfortunately there are some characters we have never seen (even in parades or shows) that others have met, meaning that sometimes there will be characters you cannot check off on your list on the profile pages, as we can't feature them on Character Central; and these are the characters you see on page one of this thread - the missing characters.

Hopefully that all makes sense, lol.

--

Dan.
0 permalink
9/11/2014 1:18 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

You know, I read your question again. I wasn't sure what you meant the first time around, LOL! But I think I understand now.
You mean, what constitutes having said you have met a character?

To us this would be getting a photo with and had some sort of interaction. In fly-by circumstances a picture will do, so long as the character is actually paying attention and the photo with them was a concentrated effort on both parts to pose for. For example, if you called a character over in the parade, and you asked for a photo. If they deliberately stopped, and posed with you while someone took the photo of the both of you, then I'd say you'd met them. If however they were in passing in the background and you got someone to take a photo as they passed by, that doesn't count.
edited by DisneyDan on 9/11/2014

--

Dan.
+1 permalink
11/23/2014 12:29 PM
The Fans
Mickey Mouse
The Fans

Characters our family met with pictures in addition to your list:
Gargoyles: Goliath
Indiana Jones: Marion (Auto) & Indy's Bad Guy (Auto)
Toy Story: Rocky Gibraltar, Sarge (Auto)
Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue: 6-Bitz, Dolly Drew, Claire DeCline, Miss Flora Long, Cowboy Tom/Davy Crockett, John Ring, Smilin' Jack, Jim Hensley, Professor Tommy (All Autos)

We can't wait to go back to WDW this coming May, 17-24th to add more characters to our autograph books!!
Love this site! Thank you everyone for your insight!!
Deb
edited by The Fans on 11/23/2014
0 permalink
11/26/2014 11:22 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

More to add:
•Grand Councilwoman and other aliens (Lilo and Stitch)- she has been in at least one Disney on Ice, and Nani and David have also been in Disney on Ice. I last saw them in Disney on Ice Celebrations (or was it Let's Celebrate!)
•In addition, I've seen pictures of the OUAT characters: Emma Swan, Captain Hook, David, Mary Margaret and Regina. I think they are official characters, but they didn't appear in the parks if I'm not wrong.
•Would you count Vanessa as a separate character from Ursula? She was in the old Disney on Ice Little Mermaid show.
•Pongo, Perdita and puppies were also in Disney on Ice, and so were Clayton, Tantor (?) and the Wardrobe from Beauty and the Beast. When I saw the Beauty and the Beast ice show, I didn't notice the Wardrobe but she is shown in the program booklet. The Asylum owner (D'Arque?) was also in the show.
edited by disney fan on 12/25/2014
0 permalink
12/16/2014 10:35 AM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

I have pictures of Umbrella Girl from HM and pics of Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, and Black Widow.
0 permalink
12/24/2014 3:44 PM
STITCH626
Stitch
STITCH626

I also have pics of the Once Upon a Time characters from d23 expo 2013
0 permalink
12/24/2014 3:55 PM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks for the updates everyone. We have been crazy busy, with every weekend booked up from the end of October through the New Year, so I jut haven't had time to update this! But, keep all you input coming, and I'll update it soon! Thanks!

--

Dan.
0 permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 |