Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Frontierland Hoedown characters/hollywod studios pop-up surprise

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
the topic is closed |
3/25/2013 11:51 AM
villain fan 14
Mickey Mouse
villain fan 14

The characters that are in the Frontierland Hoedown are now meeting guests after the hoedown. The characters you can meet are: Clarabelle, Horace, Brer Bear, Wendell, Big Al and Brer Rabbit!!! Can't wait to see this when I go this summer.

Other News from Hollywood Studios is that the afternoon surprise character meet and greet normally at the animation building has seemed to move around the park a little, the character have been meeting outside on the streets of America and one day they were around Echo Lake. I really hope they move it back inside the animation building, it gives people a reason to go there and the outside lighting usually messes up pictures.
0 permalink
3/25/2013 5:37 PM
PeterPanFan
Sorcerer
PeterPanFan

Ahh that is a good change for the hoedown... there has always been the possibility of meeting the characters but it wasn't always possible... I'll be very glad if it is easier now!

I had heard about the Hollywood Studios changes... hopefully they get it sorted out... it sounded like chaos at Streets of America because they were trying to have "no lines"... those characters used to be around the hat so this isn't the first time they have moved... hopefully they decide on a place and go back to having lines for the characters instead of chaos.

--
Visit the Disney Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and information!
0 permalink
4/6/2013 8:43 PM
360 Degrees of Disney
Peter Pan
360 Degrees of Disney

The hoedown is great I had such a hard time with Clarabelle last time. and yes it did look like chaos especially with the lights Motor Action stunt show letting out!!
0 permalink
the topic is closed |