Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Fairies at WDW

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
the topic is closed |
4/3/2013 3:34 PM
Panchito
Minnie Mouse
Panchito

Kennythepirate reported that there is going to be a Fairies LTM week last week... then this week WDWCharacterhunt posted training photos of Fawn and Silvermist at Epcot!

Does anyone have any idea when this Fairies LTM week will be? Seems like it's pretty likely!
0 permalink
4/3/2013 7:41 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

I met Silvermist and Fawn today. I heard that Iridessa will be out next week. I don't know when the LTM Fairies week will be though.
0 permalink
4/3/2013 11:43 PM
crabangel
Mickey Mouse
crabangel

I am going to be so upset if this is true. I had been hoping for a LTM with the Fairies but I had thought that they would have announced it sooner. Originally I thought it would be sometime in March around the opening of the Flower and Garden Festival but when nothing happened I wondered if they were going to do it later in the year. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised given how they have been about announcing a lot of these LTM things with very little warning.

I'm going to keep my fingers crossed that maybe it won't be for a few weeks so I may be able to work something out. I'm worried that this may be one of the only rare times I'll be able to meet Fawn, Iridessa, and especially Silvermist.
0 permalink
4/4/2013 7:09 AM
DisneyMart
Sorcerer's Apprentice
DisneyMart

They should definitely give us more notice of these things!

--
Follow me on twitter to see my character pictures and for live tweets from our trips to the Disney Parks!!

Next Trips:
30th April - 1st May 2016 - Disneyland Paris
23-24 July 2016 - Disneyland Paris
22nd July - 5th August 2017 - Walt Disney World

www.facebook.com/DisneyMart

Now posting trip pictures on Instagram
0 permalink
4/4/2013 1:37 PM
disneyphilip
Peter Pan
disneyphilip

Lori Wrote:
I heard that Iridessa will be out next week.

Do you know what day next week?
0 permalink
4/4/2013 6:11 PM
Lori
Chip 'n' Dale
Lori

disneyphilip Wrote:
Lori Wrote:
I heard that Iridessa will be out next week.

Do you know what day next week?

No, I don't.
0 permalink
the topic is closed |