Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » WDW News and Rumors » Random Character Appearances at Epcot

Discuss Walt Disney World news and rumors including character news, press releases, closures, openings & more
pages: 1.. 3 4 | the topic is closed |
3/1/2016 8:31 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

Thanks!
0 permalink
3/2/2016 3:03 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Today at Epcot by Canada: Foulfellow, Mr. Smee, Goofy, Baloo & Pluto. They arrived at around 3:20.

My family had a good laugh...the lady with family in front of us proclaimed to her kids,"hey look, its the fox from Alice in Wonderland!" I know Honest John is an obscure character but the fox from AIW lol?!?! But to top it she then points at Mr. Smee across the way and yells,"it's one of the dwarfs!" Her kids corrected her...Lol!
0 permalink
3/2/2016 8:09 PM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

HAHAHAHAHA!!! Funny!!! Hey HippyDisneyGuy!! I sent you a PM, did you read it??
0 permalink
3/3/2016 9:46 AM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Hey Rodny! Yes thanks for the help!!! I sent a message back but not sure if it worked. Happy hunting!
0 permalink
3/3/2016 10:24 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

You replied to the email, because it got sent back to Character Central admin. You need to reply using the web based screen here on CC

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
3/3/2016 11:19 AM
rodnyhansel
Chip 'n' Dale
rodnyhansel

HippyDisneyGuy Wrote:
Hey Rodny! Yes thanks for the help!!! I sent a message back but not sure if it worked. Happy hunting!

Oh awesome!! Just wanted to make sure you got the tip!! Bring us more random appearances lol!
0 permalink
4/11/2016 11:15 AM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Cinderella and Prince Charming are meeting outside of "imagination" today

Also we met Joy & Sadness...it was awesome!! They both signed for us
0 permalink
4/11/2016 1:17 PM
wolfingtonj
Minnie Mouse
wolfingtonj

Oh, I would love to meet Cinderella and Prince Charming. Were they just out unexpected?
0 permalink
4/11/2016 3:18 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

Yes, just a surprise pop-up appearance. The only other time we have seen them together is at some Christmas or Halloween parties. It's always fun to find characters like that!

Jasmine was out two Saturday's ago...around 2:30. Same location.
Happy Hunting!!
0 permalink
4/12/2016 8:50 AM
DisneyDan
Sorcerer
DisneyDan

Thanks for all the updates!

--
Check the Character Central Blog for all the latest character news and rumours!

Visit Tsum Tsum Central for all the latest news on Disney Tsum Tsums, to update your own collection list and much more!

Instagram * Facebook * Twitter

Dan.
0 permalink
4/25/2016 12:00 PM
tsumtsums
Mickey Mouse
tsumtsums

I saw the Fairy Godmother and Tinker Bell at International Gateway in March. Fairy Godmother was out in the afternoon, and Tinker Bell was out in the morning.
0 permalink
4/25/2016 7:32 PM
HippyDisneyGuy
Chip 'n' Dale
HippyDisneyGuy

The International Gateway is awesome. You just never know who is going to show up & when!

The little pin stand between Canada & UK (by the gates)...the workers at that stand are "sometimes" given a cheat sheet that shows the approximate times when the gates will open and random characters will appear. I only learned this by luck back in March. We were looking at pins and I mentioned to the CM working the stand that, "we are waiting around to see if the gates will open and characters will come out." The very nice worker perked up and said, "they have had several groups this week with some cool characters and they give me a sheet that tells me rough times." He then walked to the cash register and picked up a little piece of paper laying there and said, "around 2:30 they should be out." We waited and sure enough there they were!

I guess my advice would be to asked the CM very politely at that stand if they know of times for characters or if they have seen characters there that day. I have also asked at the cookie stand across from it and they have been very nice and helped. I think politeness and humility are the keys to getting the info!
Happy Hunting!!!
0 permalink
4/25/2016 9:06 PM
sorcererminnie
Minnie Mouse
sorcererminnie

HippyDisneyGuy Wrote:
The International Gateway is awesome. You just never know who is going to show up & when!

The little pin stand between Canada & UK (by the gates)...the workers at that stand are "sometimes" given a cheat sheet that shows the approximate times when the gates will open and random characters will appear. I only learned this by luck back in March. We were looking at pins and I mentioned to the CM working the stand that, "we are waiting around to see if the gates will open and characters will come out." The very nice worker perked up and said, "they have had several groups this week with some cool characters and they give me a sheet that tells me rough times." He then walked to the cash register and picked up a little piece of paper laying there and said, "around 2:30 they should be out." We waited and sure enough there they were!

I guess my advice would be to asked the CM very politely at that stand if they know of times for characters or if they have seen characters there that day. I have also asked at the cookie stand across from it and they have been very nice and helped. I think politeness and humility are the keys to getting the info!
Happy Hunting!!!

I did not know this! Thanks for the info.
0 permalink
pages: 1.. 3 4 | the topic is closed |