Messages in this topic - RSS

Home » Tokyo Disney Resort Discussion and Trip Planning » Characters at Tokyo Disney Resort?

Discuss Tokyo Disney Resort character sightings, questions, trip planning ideas, trip countdowns, trip reports & more
5/17/2013 10:54 PM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

I would like to know if characters like Megera, Hercules and Pocahontas still appear at Tokyo Disney Resort? Also, what are the chances of meeting Horace, Clarabelle, Peter and Wendy, and Tinker Bell?
0 permalink
5/20/2013 8:51 AM
Ryo
Stitch
Ryo

Hi! I am not sure to meet Hercules & Megera now, but I think Pocahontas is still in TDS.
Horace & Clarabelle, they are still at ToonTown in TDL. Peter & Wendy, we can see them at Main Entrance, also
Fantasyland. Unfortunately, Tinker Bell is gone, we can only see her during "Happiness Is Here " (Day Parade) &
Electrical Parade (Night Parade).
0 permalink
5/21/2013 4:39 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Oh thanks! Then, is there a chance of finding any face character villains? Eg. Cruella De Vil, Evil Queen or Lady Tremaine? Thanks again!
edited by Disneyfan on 5/21/2013
0 permalink
5/21/2013 10:34 AM
Ryo
Stitch
Ryo

You're Welcome!
We only meet Cruella De Vil at American Water Front in TDS.
Other face villains characters, we only see Evil Queen & Maleficent on the show time like "One Man's Dream II" at TDL.
0 permalink
5/21/2013 12:02 PM
Steering Wheel
Mickey Mouse
Steering Wheel

Let me add a little to Ryo-san's post
Hercules and Meg retired last year (then Rapunzel and Flynn came in) so we can no longer meet them in Tokyo ((
At the same time Pocahontas and Meeko moved from TDS to Critter Country at TDL (Currently they're out almost daily)
As to Peter and Wendy you should try Fantasyland in the afternoon.
Wendy does appear in the main gate too but usually just once a day, and Peter is there usually on Saturdays only. So it looks like Fantasyland is your best bet!
Sadly Evil Queen ane The Tremaines don't offer meet and greets in Japan...I've always been DYING to meet The
Queen!

In the end FYI, most of face characters start meeting in the afternoon of the day, except just "SOME".
Have a great trip!
0 permalink
5/22/2013 1:32 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Thank you! Does that mean Pocahontas is now a regular?
0 permalink
5/22/2013 4:39 AM
Steering Wheel
Mickey Mouse
Steering Wheel

You're welcome!
Yes she is a regular
This should stay the same at least until March next year.
0 permalink
5/22/2013 5:22 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

This is great! Now, if only Mulan, Hercules or Tiana were there!!!
edited by Disneyfan on 5/22/2013
0 permalink
7/4/2013 5:47 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Hello again! I'd just like to ask, on a non-crowded day at either of the Tokyo Disney Resort parks, are there less characters? Also, on such days, is there still a need to ballot for seats for One Man's Dream II and Mermaid Lagoon Theater? In addition, I know Pocahontas is at Tokyo Disneyland but does she appear every day? Usually at what time does she do so? Lastly, is it safe to assume Aladdin and Jasmine are always at Arabian Coast at Tokyo DisneySea?
0 permalink
7/8/2013 8:52 AM
Steering Wheel
Mickey Mouse
Steering Wheel

Sorry for the late reply!

The number of characters out for meet and greets is not affected by crowd level.
Actually you have more chances on slow days, because characters could be cut when the parks are extremely busy (especially popular ones.)

When they have lottery, even when it's not busy, it's a must!
but on some days (usually slow days) they don't have lottery at all,
which means you just have to wait in line to get in the theaters.

Lastly as to Aladdin, Jasmine, and Pocahontas, it's hard to say.
What I can say is "almost every day".
Usually Al and Jas appear together, but occasionally there's neither of them...
Untill recently, Pocahontas usually came out in the afternoon on the hour.
This might change, but last time I met her (last month) it was just past 1pm.
One thing I think I should tell you here is that Jasmine, Poca, and Esmeralda are good friends in Japan,
which is deeply related to their schedule :p

p.s. Storm Troopers just started meeting in Tomorrow land this month
I don't know if they are going to be regular though...
0 permalink
7/9/2013 5:41 AM
JqLw
Stitch
JqLw

Thank you! During the christmas season, are there special characters like Santa Claus and Mrs. Claus? In addition, is there a limit to how much interaction time you have with the face characters per meet?
Thanks once again.
0 permalink
7/10/2013 10:11 AM
Steering Wheel
Mickey Mouse
Steering Wheel

There used to be special characters out during Christmas (such as Mr.&Mrs. Claus, Reindeer, Gingerbread men...) ,
but it hasn't happened for years now

I think it depends on crowd level and if it's "roaming style" or "queue up style".
There are no definite rules, so I think they just leave it to guests' moral scruples...
but basically, they'd love to talk with us!
0 permalink
7/10/2014 11:00 PM
kasi
Minnie Mouse
kasi

Its good that you meet with these character in Disney but i like the Megera, Hercules character because its my favorite and i also want to meet with these character again in future of Disney trip...

--
The journey of a thousand miles charleston public transportation begins with a single step
0 permalink
3/20/2017 5:36 PM
MichaelTanzer
Mickey Mouse
MichaelTanzer

It would be NICE if the face characters speak Japanese at Tokyo Disney Resort...Don't you agree?
0 permalink